Thread: Our true story
View Single Post

I love it...
Old 11-08-2016, 05:03 AM

Thumbs up I love it...

I love the excitement that you, your wife, and Tommy had. Incredible. Yes, quite often wifes do not admit just HOW great it was for fear of hurting our feelings or humiliating hubby, and also many people just don't want to share how good it was. My wife has been that way ever since we got married, downplaying the sexual excitement even though you have heard or watched demonstrated just HOW MUCH she gave herself of him and how much she came. I heard her saying "Oh my God, Oh my God, Greg!" and then when we talked about it a few weeks and months later, denying that she had an orgasm.

I had given her permission to have sex with Greg whenever she wanted, and she agreed to tell me about every time they did it. Well, she didn't tell me about most of the times they had sex. It was only when she asked me if I saw Greg's jacket in our bedroom that I found out that he was fucking her in our bed while I was at work. She did admit that it happened a number of times before, and I am sure it happened many times after that.

I could kick myself now that I didn't insist that she tell me about every time and to play with his cum in her pussy or to fuck her after he fucked her, even if it was hours later. I was too stupid even to check her used panties to see if he had fucked her or to jack off to her cum filled panties. I wasn't into eating pussy or cum back then, but OMG if I had to do it all over again, I WOULD do it.

Greg didn't know that I knew that he was fucking my wife, but i WISH we had told him and I WISH that we would have invited him to spend the night with my wife in our bed! There are a lot of things I wish I had done, including early on to suggest that she spend a weekend alone with him, something that she told me after the affair was over that she WISHED they had a weekend together instead of short amounts of time having sex, usually hurried sex.

She did occasionally mention that he had a big cock, and once with a gleam in her eye teased me by said it was HUGE and she like it that way and the way he fucked her hard and deep. But usually she downplayed that or didn't mention it even though she knew how turned on I got about that and how good he fucked her.

To the best of my knowledge, my wife hasn't fucked Greg after she told me she broke it off or that she has ever had sex with anyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacko241 View Post
My wife hates to have her picture taken, even though she is so gorgeous. So video taping was out of the question. She did let me hide a digital voice recorder on the dresser by the bed. Tommy showed up as promised the next morning, and immediately got down to business. She was still in her nightie, and he kissed her and she led him to our bedroom. He got naked, but he wouldn't take his shoes off. She sucked his dick some, then they got on the bed and he fucked her missionary till she had cum 3 times. He had the amazing ability to stay rock hard, and not cum until he was ready. He would even be hard after he shot his load. When he was ready to cum, he pulled his big dick out and squirted on her belly. She told me she could tell he shot some seed in her though. He then immediately got dressed and said he had to go. He was terrified I would catch him there. He had no idea i talked her into it. I can't remember how many time he came over during the day for sure, I think it was 4 or 5 times. The last time he came over during the day, he wanted her to suck him off and swallow his load, but she refused, and told him she would suck him off, and could shoot on her titties, which he did. We did have one more nighttime session with me there during that time, but that was the end of our playing with Tommy. It just kind of died off. But Tommy's name would come up in our lives a few months later.......