View Single Post

Old 12-01-2016, 03:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacko241 View Post
Judging by the many sites like this one and others, I was wondering if anyone else is amazed at I am to see how many married white women are having sex with black men in front of their husbands. I used to think I was in a very small minority, a freak. But, seeing all the videos and photos of so many different white couples bring black studs into their bed, I realize this is way more prevalent than I thought. That doesn't even count the couples who don't choose to post pictures or videos. I am convinced their are way more of them than the ones that do. I do believe it could be possible that in the distant future, that will be the norm, and white men will not have sex with their wives, they will only provide for them and the babies they have with black men. What do you think?
I completely agree. I know for a fact it has exploded since I began 28 wonderful years ago-and I think about having another experience-often. My husband watches and feels incredible love through it. We don't make love so he puts himself in the black man so to speak, It is heavy and very real-highly intoxicating actually.None can be compared.