View Single Post

Old 01-27-2017, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublexxl View Post
Oldest trick in the book, we have a black friend who consistently does this. Usually he will fuck the wife he's with in several different positions. Getting that pussy all swollen up and numbed. Then he switches to doggie to finish her off. While switching positions he tears the condom and rolls it back on his shaft like a mark to cock ring....he then inserts his bare cock and pounds away...when he empties his always massive load inside the unprotected womb...he feigns suprise and says the condom broke during sex. He did this the first time he hooked up with my wife. He claims to have done this dozens of times.
This happened to me a few months ago. I caught him a few times trying to take off the condom. We had agreed that he would have to wear one, I am not on the pill. I made the mistake of telling him that and it only seemed to motivate him more.

I had no idea he had ripped it, I was checking constantly to make sure it was still on. Little did I know he had pulled it back and ripped the tip halfway down his shaft. I didn't know until he came in me and he pulled out. I was pissed

Last edited by missi69; 01-27-2017 at 03:59 AM..