View Single Post

Old 02-01-2017, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by interracialsex316 View Post
from my point of view(the Hubby). I love the thought of the wife going bareback. she hasn't yet but said she would consider it with the right guy. I have a few likes that are the same as yours, the wife is on the pill but I love the pregnancy risk thought. to see another guy cum deep inside my wifes pussy is the hottest thought. especially if the guy is a huge cummer. she says a big cock feels good with or without a condom on. I imagine that a large bbc would feel amazing inside the pussy bareback. I, like your hubby love the thought of her coming home with a cum filled pussy. I am not into cum eating but I will fuck that pussy if its full of another mans cum.
Sounds like she is ready to feel a BBC explode in her and your job is to find the right guy. If she has a favorite lover then it should be no problem for her to tell him she wants him bare in her, but to get tested first.

He will deserve something special in return-have her all night alone? Take her away for a few days? Or bring a buddy to both give her an amazing night that will leave her exhausted and full.