Thread: Sex and Cocaine
View Single Post

Old 02-23-2017, 07:45 PM

my wife had 2 lovers who she smoked weed with, and without any doubt they used her well afterwards, I know from what she said that many times at house parties they would have she would smoke it with them and several had sex with her at same time, and I could always tell when she came back by smell on her body she had smoked, but the way it made her when she came home I absolutely loved it, she would come home desperate for more sex despite probably having been fucked a dozen times by them and would orgasm and squirt all night long after as we played and fucked with her telling me all she could remember of her night, she told me that her one lover would say, "now just think about nothing but sex as you smoke and listen to the music" he would play certain music she said which combined with sex and the weed would make her so horny"
I tried this my self with her several times smoking weed with her and always made me sick, her so horny, that twice she disappeared from the house leaving me alone, coming back after getting fucked some one she pulled in bar, saying "well I had have a fuck you were not capable so I went got one"
I don't know how others respond but it would be interesting to find out