View Single Post

Boston Black Breed
Old 03-09-2017, 03:19 PM

Default Boston Black Breed

I was asked to write a story about a young woman having a Clubbing experience with BBC. The story got a bit deeper, more detailed than I had originally intended it for it. I hope you enjoy:

Boston Black Breed

I can not keep what happened, and the resulting consequences, bottled up inside. Perhaps writing out my story will help me get through this. At least get the weight and shock of it from running circles in my mind.

Deep down, I think it started as the fulfillment of a fantasy; breaking of a taboo and the rush that comes with doing something outside the norm. Empowerment, they call it, right?

In college, my boyfriend, who was a grad student at the time, asked me on several occasions, to ‘enjoy sex’ with another guy and then tell him all about the experience while we fucked with the other guy’s cum still inside of me. I mean WTF? He was an intelligent guy; so why would he want me to hook up at a bar, fuck the guy at my dorm room, then walk to his place and fuck him the same night. Once, I even told him he was ‘out of his goddamned mind’ to fantasize about ‘shit’ like that.

I never understood that fantasy, but it drove him wild in bed while we made love, when he talked about me doing it. Weird stuff, but I let it go. Of course, I had my own fantasies. Maybe even as crazy as his.

I keep a large, Black, 8 inch vibrator in a secret location in my bedroom. While my boyfriends, all white guys, make tender love to me, sometimes cumming in a few min, sometimes taking over an hour before they cum; I like it hard and fast with my vibrator. I even have a name for ‘him’. I call it, Mr. Bee. Short for Black.

In my mind, I visualize hooking up with some hunky, muscular black athlete, a confident Black Fraternity guy, coming up to me at a party, picking me up and bringing me up to his room to ‘be his bitch’ for the night. He would not take ‘no!’ for an answer, of course.

He’d have me flat on his bed in less than a minute after closing the door behind him. Instead of necking and caressing, he’d slide his powerful hands up along my inner thighs and literally yank my panties down to my knees. I’d be so shocked that I would not even notice how my legs would come together, giving him the ability to slide the panties right down the rest of the way down my legs, past my heels and onto the floor.

Hiking my skirt up, he’d finger and lick my slit a few times, enough to get me wet, before dropped his pants and freed his enormous dick. Quickly he’d be on top of me, with the bulbous black cock head pushing against my pussy opening.

With his powerful arms pressed against my shoulders, I would shake my head ‘no’. I would plead with him to slow down, put on a condom, for my sake since my prudish parents would not allow me to go on the pill.

Lowering his weight down onto me, and pushing his cock head past my pussy lips, he say, ‘I always fuck the white sluts bareback. I will never deny them the pleasure the contract with black cock.’

As I wimpered underneath him, shaking my head back and forth and trying to press my knees together, he’d command, “Open up, bitch. If you don’t relax, let me slide into you and cum in your pussy, I will give a holl’ah out to my Brothers in the next room. I will let all six of them come in and take you, I’ll have each one of them nut into your unprotected pussy. Black breed you without knowing which one is the father.

What’s a girl to do in that situation? I’d relent, spread my knees and allow my Black Abuser to push his huge cock deep inside of me. At this point in the fantasy, I have the Black Vibrator, Mr Bee, deep inside of me, frantically working it in an out and bring myself off to a powerful auto-erotic release.

But, to be totally honest, the thought of six guys, all with long thick black cocks, lining up with their hard dicks and taking me one by one, each one dumping his load deep inside of me, being their little slut for the night. My pussy filled with their cum along with them spraying my tits, face, hair and belly with their hot jizz. Yeah, well that’s a fantasy of mine too.

Afterwards, refusing to allow me to shower and refresh, because ‘they want the Seed to do its work’, they send me out the door early in the morning.

My hair a mess, their dry cum still in my hair, their cum leaking out of my sore pussy and down my legs because they kept my panties as their trophy of me, my high heels in my hands, my nylon stockings ripped, my head bent down with my eyes locked to the ground, doing the Slut Walk of Shame and knowing, that Sunday morning, I was the Ultimate Campus Slut. Yeah, that’s a part of my fantasy too.

And then, just a few weeks ago, two years past college, something like that happened to me, for real.

I still don’t know if I let it happen, allowed it to happen, because I wanted my fantasy moment fulfilled, or if I was just taken advantage of and brutalized. I don’t know if I should be ashamed of what I allowed or if I should be filing a police report, or if I can even call it a violation. Somehow, it feels like both. My mind is still spinning about it.