View Single Post

Old 03-09-2017, 03:23 PM

Here is my story.

College undergrad studies ended two years ago. Prim and proper me took up as a back office worker for a very respected corporation on the East Coast. Kimberly, an old college friend, called up an invited me back to Boston during a long weekend. Ironically, Martin Luther King Day.

I hopped on a train and was in Boston in a few hours. Kim, knowing my wild side, had promised to take me to a trendy Nightclub that features the best in Hip-hop, sophisticated DJ’s and a Latin Room. I packed my best Club dress, black nylon stockings and Fuck-Me heels. Yeah, I had hard sex on the mind.

As I remember, the place did not disappoint. The DJ’s knew how to spin those tunes. Kim, with her blond hair, even cut professionally short, drew the attention of the black male crowd in this mixed group of patrons. But, it was the younger duo of black guys who got up the courage to buy us drinks and chat us up.

Deon and Rodell. They were both still students in Boston. Rodell could not keep his eyes, or fingers out of, Kim’s blond hair. Deon with the athlete, so he appealed to me almost at first glance. I enjoyed it has he pressed his muscular shoulder into my chest, boobs, as we danced. I think we danced and drank and chatted until 1 am; then Kim invited them both back to her place.

White chicks taking their prize of the night home with them; nothing unusual about that these days. No one gave us a second look as we left the club all together, the black men with their arms around us. Smiles on everyone’s faces.

I remember feeling the butterflies in my stomach during the cab ride back to Kim’s place. Deon would be my first Black, if I let him. His hands caressed the tops of my legs as we chatted, there was great eye contact.

We exited the cab together and practically tumbled into Kim’s small apartment. Kim and her hook up, Rodell, disappeared into her side bedroom, leaving me alone with Deon in the tiny living room.
We sat next to each other on the couch. He put his arm around me and asked me if I was all right.
“It’s all right,” I nodded as I spoke. He pulled me closer and kissed me on the lips.
After a slight hesitation, I responded by pressing my breasts into his chest and kissed him back. This was all the encouragement he needed.
His response was swift. His hand felt up my side and then cupped my left breast. I stiffened at this intrusion. Pushing his hand away, I said, "No, I can't, I have a boyfriend."
Instead, he kept pushing, weakening my resistance with every kiss, every caress. Taking a breath from our locked kips, he said confidently, "What's the matter, Samantha, a little feel won't do any harm,". It must have been the alcohol and the late hours that lowered my defenses.
Not to mention my inner desire to have this hunk guy screw me hard. The adventure of it.
Soon, his attentions to my body began to have the desired effect. My breathing became heavier, I returned his kisses more passionately, pressed my body closer to his so that my entire left side was touching him from shoulder to knee.
I felt the zip on the back of my top sliding down. His experienced hand then began to pull my top forwards, sliding it off my shoulders. His hand rested on my exposed shoulder for a moment, then I felt the back of my bra being undone, the straps being drawn down my arms until I was naked from the waist up. My breasts, with my hardened nipples pointing straight out, exposed to his gaze. They revealed my true feelings regarding his aggressive behavior.
"No, I can't," I moaned, breaking another passionate kiss.
Deon coolly responded, "Yes you can." He kissed me several times more, drawing me into his muscular chest before pushing me back into the couch until I was laying across it, my chest open, naked and spread out before him. My hard nipples pointing straight to the ceiling.
From this position, his fingers traced circles around my breasts until they found my areolas. With his index finger and thumbs he pinched and teased my already sensitive nipples. I think I practically purred under his touch.
For a while he was content with this state making out. However, as I recall, in a few minutes his hand began wandering up and down my body, sometimes caressing my breasts, sometimes my belly, but all the while going lower and lower.
His fingers felt so warm, so passionate as he drew circles around my belly button. After this playful caressing of my belly, I felt his fingers slipping under my skirt and down my nylon encased legs.
At the same moment, Deon placed his head on my left breast and started to suck and gently bite my left nipple. This made it go rock hard sensitive. My mind was spinning from the passion and the alcohol.
With his tongue fluttering around my hard left nipple, he moved his hand from my inner thigh back up toward my pussy. His fingers pushed against the muscle and flesh of my inner thigh until they reached my pelvis.
After a pause that must have been less than a few seconds, those same finger started rubbing my mound. I moaned despite myself. I felt his fingers slip past the top of my nylon stockings, then into my panties. Wriggling and caressing my pubic hair with those strong fingers pressing into my flesh.
I shifted ever so slightly, a move that brought his fingers to my clit and pussy lips; a domain where only my boyfriend had been granted access to for the past eight years.
My body betrayed me as my thighs parted to give him easier access. I realized Keith was whispering in my ear, “lose the skirt, now.”
Almost as though it was someone else, I found myself levering my body up and sliding the skirt over my hips until it fell to the floor.
With his fingers still exploring my outer pussy seam, he commanded "Now these," pulling at the elasticated waist of my stockings and panties. A few hours before I would have said compliance to such a request was ridiculous.
Instead, spread out below this muscular and aggressive black man, on my friend’s sofa, I submissively stood up, hooked my thumbs into the elastic and removed the last articles of my clothing. Tossing my panties to the floor. My entire body was exposed to his gaze, touch and unspoken, to his use.
As I laid back on the couch, he lowered himself on top of me, his knees spreading my thighs even further apart. I hadn't even noticed that he had unzipped himself and gotten his stiff cock out, as he had not removed any of his clothes. As I suspected, lowing my eyes to catch a glimpse of his manhood, it was enormous. At least twice the size of my boyfriend, or any other boys that I had been with, in length and girth. To my surprise, I also noticed that he was uncut.

Shivers raced down my spine. This was the first uncircumcised cock that I had been with. The sheath of skin still covering most of his cock head, even though it was stretched taught by his foreskin. I was so curious as how it would work and feel inside of me.
The roughness of his cloths against my exposed skin seemed to excite me even more. I felt his steel-like hardness pressing against my warm and now wet pussy entrance. My voice almost caught in my throat as I asked him to use a condom as I was not on the Pill.
With his uncut manhood still pressing at my entrance, whispered into my left ear,"don’t worry Babe, I will be careful to pull out.”
I stiffened my body, desperate now to have him stop, get a condom. I did not want to take a chance. I still had the faculty of mind to be aware of the risk.
Before I could open my mouth and protest, it was too late. Pressing his chest into mine, his cock head pushed past my lips and slid the rest of his length into my warm, wet, accommodating pussy. It felt like my 8" dildo, Mr Bee, only with more girth and fleshier.
I can recall, as his cock slid past my lips, I could feel that outer skin of his peal back and form a ridge of skin as he bore, tunneled really, into my pussy.
At that instant, my mind froze, everything changed. As his cock was filling me and nothing mattered anymore except I wanted that long stiff rod pounding in and out of my wet pussy. I was urging him on and telling him how good this was. “Ooooo-ing” every time his balls slapped against the outer skin of my pussy. I could feel how large and heavy they were by that action.
He was saying things like, "What a hot sweet cunt" and "It is nice and tight, you're such a good fuck."
I felt my orgasm building up inside. I raised my legs and crossed them over his back. Like a dam bursting, it happened; I had an intense orgasm, bigger than I had ever got from my boyfriend. I felt it from my head, down my spine and legs and into my curled up toes. My pussy quivered along the length of his cock.

With that, my body became like clay under the fingers of a master potter. I was his at that point. I had lost all remaining resistance.
He fucked me hard and fast for about half an hour; giving me two more full body orgasms.
Soon after my third orgasm, he paused, then quickened his pace. The Cum Stroke. I felt his cock start to throb, I realized that Deon was about to cum.
I gasped, locked my arms at the elbow against his chest and shouted at him to “pull out! NOW!”
I was desperate, pinned below him, his cock deep in me, about to unload a huge amount of sperm from that enormous set of balls into me.

Gloriously, he did pull out before he came!