View Single Post

Old 03-09-2017, 03:25 PM

The room filled with the ‘slooosh-pop’ sound of his cock exiting my sopping wet pussy.
Still tense from the thought of him cumming inside of me, I practically giggled when I felt that fist hot jet of cum hit my belly, just below the belly button. My pussy was free and clear!
He groaned, "I'm cumming!," continuing to shoot his hot cum, his cock bouncing up at down with each spurt. After the second shot onto my belly, its aim lowered so that all the rest of the cum landed on my pubic mound and my pussy lips. He came so much more than my boyfriend ever did. I lost track after the fifth spurt landed on me.
My body eased up, but I felt like such a mess with all this cum on me, from belly button to pussy lips. I wanted to get up and run to the shower, but I knew my knees and legs would not hold up to stand yet.
He lowered himself down on top of me, supporting his weight with his arms and told me that I was ‘such a hot Piece’ he was going to fuck me all night. Then he rolled off to the side, stood, and placed his still mostly hard cock above my head, giving me a great look at his cock head, now that he foreskin was rolled back.
It took a few seconds to realize what he had in mind. He wanted me to suck his cock, still slick with all my juices and leaking a bit of cum from the tip.
I shook my head and told him, "No."
He smiled down at me and put his hand on my pussy, brushed his fingers across my cum covered bush, down to my pussy, located my sore clit and rubbed it with circular motions. He then pushed two fingers into my pussy and started to finger-fuck me.
As he did this he said, "Come on, Samantha, I know that you want another helping of this," slapping his cock against my face. Deon, always insistent, continued on telling me, "You need this. I'm gonna fuck you again and again until I can’t get hard. So suck me, bitch."
I shuddered and realized he was right. I did want more. Being called a bitch, being told I was going to be fucked again, to be used just for his pleasure, was turning me on so much. That and the long hard fucking that I'd just had.
So I licked his cock a bit, teasing it, tasting that small drop of baby making cum dripping from his tip, then took him fully into my mouth and sucked him. I swirled my tongue around his cock-head. I took him deeper into my mouth. I gagged slightly as he hit the back of my throat.
As he started to harden in my mouth, it had a wonderful taste, slightly salty. I could taste my pussy juices and some cum that dribbled out of his cock slit.
Stroking my hair, Deon told me, "You are an excellent cocksucker, the best I've had in ages." I sucked him harder to get him back to full hardness, to fuck me again. This was something I rarely did for my boyfriend. I never liked sucking him and I don't like the taste of cum. But this was different. I felt like such a wanton slut doing this behind my boyfriend's back. Not to mention the Taboo of making this black cock my pleasure rod.
While I was sucking Deon back to hardness, he didn't stop fingering my pussy. What I didn't know, until much later,was that he was scooping up his cum and pushing it up inside my fertile cunt. Using his sperm to lube me up and releasing his swimmers into my vagina. Clever one. Bastard!
After Deon got hard, he stripped bare. He was just over six feet tall and had a very muscular body. That's when I really got a look at his sexual equipment hanging out there for me. I’d say his uncut cock was 9" long and about 3 1/2 inches around.

The balls, well, it’s those orbs, in that sac, that has always gotten me sexually excited. I cock is just a flesh tube without the baby making sperm machines hanging below it.

Deon’s balls looked so potent in the shaved black sac they were in. They hug so low behind his cock that the sac had no wrinkles. Smooth black skin covering those dangerously potent seed producers. They were larger than grapes, the size of small plums!
He saw me looking at his cock and asked, "You like what you see? Want it again?" His hands were on his hips,
"Yes," I answered.
With that, Keith pulled me onto the floor and positioned me on my hands and knees. He then moved behind me. He was going to fuck me doggy style.
Suddenly I became self conscious, hands and knees on the floor, exposed and open. Kim and her new partner had gone quiet in the side bedroom. Looking back at Deon, I said,
"But what if one of them comes out and sees us? Your friend Rodell is in there too." I asked. Honestly, I did not want either my friend Kim or his buddy to see me on the floor, taking it doggy.
"So what if they do? All they will see is a beautiful slut getting fucked from behind and enjoying the pleasure of my cock," Deon replied. I didn't answer so Deon put his hand between my legs, caressed my pussy and flicked my clit a few time.
"Well?"
"Oh god, yes," I grunted as Deon slid his cock down my ass crack and into my pussy.
There I was, getting fucked like a bitch on all fours, while another guy, a black one at that, slept in the next room and who could just walk in and catch us. The fear of being heard or seen only heightened my senses and pleasure.
Suddenly, Deon pulled out and rolled me over onto my back. Standing over hips, he commanded, "Look!"
I saw his balls tighten up, then his Black Rod began to twitch and spurt another big load over my sopping belly and pussy. Fingering my pussy, I came when his cum splattered on my pussy. Just like before, his cock shot at least five spurts of cum onto me. Long, thick, sperm filled strings of cum from my belly to my inner thighs.
The clock on the sitting room wall read 3 a.m. I had been fucked twice in almost two hours. I was so tried from the drinking and multiple orgasms that I could not keep my eyes open. My exhausted body demanded sleep.
Seeing my state, Deon held out his arms and pulled me up to my feet. His body looked so good, black, muscular, with a sheen of sweat on it. His spent cock, covered in juice, dangled downward, not longer sticking straight ahead.

He stretched me out of the sofa, covered me with a small blanket that was rolled up on the side. He kissed me on the forehead and said, “I’ll get you some water, it will help you sleep better.”

With one eye open, I watched his naked ass bounce away toward the kitchen.

I must have dozed off by the time he returned. I had to blink my eyes open as he held up my head and had me drink down the full cup of water. Based on the events that followed, I strongly suspect that the water was spiked with a sleeping pill.
Tenderly, he held my head as I laid back down into the sofa. Closing my eyes, I felt Deon’s hands again against my body, rubbing my belly and pussy. I recall that our sexual musk smell still filled the air.
Vaguely, I recall hearing him at my ear, "Sleep well, Samantha, you horny little slut, coz next fuck you get, I'm gonna empty my balls in your hot cunt."
I mumbled back, eyes closed, "Mumm, okay."