View Single Post

Old 03-09-2017, 03:27 PM

Sunlight filled the room as I awoke to a wonderful sensation. Deon was again rubbing my clit and finger-fucking me. It seemed that he couldn't get enough of me. He was next to the sofa, bare chested, kneeling on the floor and pressing into me.
He said, "Good, you're awake. Time for a last fuck."
He stood, gave me huge bright smile and slipped his boxers down his legs. His magnificent manhood stood straight out again, balls dangling below the shaft.
With that, he silently lowered himself on to me, pushed himself between my legs. His cock thrust up and into my pussy and he grabbed hold of my ankles. With one thrust, his cock was balls deep into my still wet and warn pussy. He did not even pause to ask if I wanted to fuck. It took my breath and my speech away. My mind was still cloudy.
During that last fuck, Deon got really carried away, frantic even. He rammed into me hard. His cock gave my hot cunt a good battering. He called me all sorts of names. Shouting things like "slut," "cunt," and "bitch." I was overwhelmed to the point of a physical, mental and emotional exhaustion. Never the less, my body responded to this sexual assault by giving me yet another orgasm.
As the orgasm subsided, Deon put his hands behind my knees and pushed on them till they were nearly touching my tits. My knees were so close to my chest that he grabbed both nipples with his fingers, pinched and rolled them till they stood very hard.
Painful pleasure waves swept from my tortured nipples to my pussy. I couldn't move in this position. Deon was effectively pinning me to the couch.
My pussy was tilted up toward the ceiling, pushed open for him, its length shortened up a bit. A woman is so vulnerable in this position, so fuckable.
In this position I couldn't stop him doing what he wanted. Perhaps I didn't want to. Deep down this is what I wanted, NO NEEDED, just to be used, fucked for pleasure. A sudden thought popped into my head, 'My god, if only my boyfriend could see me now!'
I said, "Yes more. Harder."
Deon sped up. I could feel him hit my cervix with every lunge. His balls slapped my ass with every down thrust. His cock-head started to throb and expand. I knew he was very close to cumming. I was lost in it all, dumbfounded. At that moment I didn't care. Deon made one final lunge, ramming his cock fully against my cervix and lodged it there.
He shouted, "Here it comes, bitch, take it, take it all," his cock pulsing, spewing jet after jet of potent seed into my fertile cunt and womb.
Subconsciously, I knew this would happen. Did I want it to all along?
There I was, spread below a black guy I'd known less than ten hours, filling my fertile womb full of his potent seed, calling me all sorts of nasty names, and giving me an orgasm like never before. All thoughts of getting pregnant were washed aside in the passion of it all.
When Deon finished he lay still, his cock still fully filling my pussy. Ever minute or so, his cock would spasm a bit inside of me. He pressed the left side of his head against mine. Breathing heavily out away from the sofa, he did not say a word. His grip on my legs relaxed, but he did not let go of them or lower them from my chest.

For me, I was lost in the enormity of what just transpired to say a word or even pull away. Besides, his cock sill felt warm and wonderful inside of me. It felt, well, special.
After about ten minutes, he eventually pulled his deflated cock from my pussy. There was even a rope of spunk extending from his cock to my cunt. His cock slid over my leg leaving a wet trail of our juices.

Inside of me, I guess, his sperm were furiously racing to find and embed themselves into my precious egg. Life, wanting to be created.
He moved on to the floor, stood by my head and demanded, "Now suck it clean, slut."
I did that time without hesitation.
Deon's cock tasted different; a lot more salty than before. I put this down to it having more spunk on it. After sucking his cock clean, Keith went over and sat in an armchair facing the couch.
I rolled onto my side to sleep but Deon interrupted, "No, I want to watch you cum. Now lay back, spread your legs and show me how you play with that hot tight cunt of yours."
After doing a bit of research, I realize how devious Deon had been with his request. When a woman has an orgasm after having sex, her cervix actually spasms inside of her, acting lick a suction device, scooping up the deposited sperm, thrusting the sperm into her womb where the egg is waiting.
The bastard must have known this!
He kept his cock inside of me, acting like a plug, with my pussy raised into the air, so he seed would not drip out. Then he demanded that I bring myself off so that he seed would be scooped up toward my egg!

Cleaver boy.
I don’t know why I let go of my resistance, why I complied with his wish, no, his demand, that I pleasure myself for him. Here he was, sitting naked in my friend’s living room armchair, looking straight at my freshly fucked and inseminated body.
Slowly, I brought my right hand down to my pussy. I was so hot down there. Looking Deon directly in the eye, I inserted my index finger into my pussy. I felt the warm, wet concoction of our sexual release. As I worked up my swollen pussy, I had to bite on the my left index finger from all the pleasure and pain.
One finger after another, all at Deon’s insistence, disappeared into my pussy. Finger fucking myself into a state of bliss in front of a black stranger.

Close to my own personally induced orgasm, with Deon’s seed coating my vagina, he stood up, walked to the sofa and placed a pillow under my back. Then, standing over me, he grabbed both of my ankles and raised my legs skyward.
This had the effect of pressing my head downward, my pussy upward and my body on a diagonal, upward. This way, his seed was sure to slide backwards into me, pool up at the base of my cervix, as my own orgasm would suck it deeper into me.

I still remember looking up at Deon, a huge smile on his face, holding m ankles apart as my body shook from the orgasm.
That smile!
It hid his true intentions, he devious agenda, behind a happy mask.
As I lay there, basking in a post orgasmic state with my legs splayed, my wet pussy exposed, the strong smell of sex hanging in the air and Deon’s emissions drying on my skin, my pussy hair matted with dried cum, Deon’s eyes locked onto my own.
"Samantha, for a Club Girl pickup, that was the best I've been with in ages. You were great. Fantastic slut."
I could not suppress the smile that spread across my face. Feeling over exposed now, under his gaze, I covered my swollen pussy with my right hand.
I'd done things for Deon that I would never do for my boyfriend. I sucked him, I wanked myself to orgasm in front of him and received his sperm, his seed, into my fertile cunt. From the moment he put his arms around me on the sofa, no; from the moment he circled arms around my waist on the dance floor, I wanted him. I wanted to let go like this. To be fucked by a Black Cock like he owned me.
A thought blasted into my mind, 'Only tarts, whores and sluts behaved like this. But I had done it. I had loved every minute of it. What did that make me?,' as I again drifted off to sleep, 'that means Deon’s word carries some truth in it. Deep down, I must be a wanton slut.'