View Single Post

Old 03-09-2017, 03:30 PM

Finally waking from my much needed sleep/recovery several hours later, I realized that Keith's cum was oozing out of my well fucked pussy. Some of it had dribbled down onto the sofa. Getting up, more cum seeped out at a faster rate. I could feel a tiny wet line of juice trickling down my inner thigh.
I quickly found my panties, cast aside so quickly in those early morning hours of passion. Putting them on, I pulled them up really tight against my pussy. This made my lips tingle at the satin touch of the fabric, my feminine crease clearly showing.
I told myself this was to stop all the cum from splattering onto the carpet. It wasn't. It was to remind me of the night I was turned forever, turned into a true slut. Women know, the signs of their behavior are always revealed by the stain in their panties.
I awoke Deon, who was knocked out on the arm chard, with a deep kiss and a quick feel of his cock. He reached out and kissed my belly.
I told Keith, "Stop that, we don't have time. The others will be up soon and we'd better get dressed."
Deon replied, "Ok then, but first..."
With that he quickly cupped his hand over my covered pussy, placing his middle finger between my swollen lips. Pressing on my clit, he sawed his hand back and forth. My knickers were starting to stain from my arousal and his cum running out of me.
Deon added, "Christ, Samantha, your panties are sopping wet. Your thighs are wet as well."
I told him, "Yes I know."
"You'd better go get dressed or I'll tear them off you and fuck that hot sweet cunt of yours again and give it a refill."
Wordlessly, I turned and broke free of his contact. I didn’t need any more of this crap. My body needed to be cleaned.
I practically ran to the shower and turned the water on hot and strong. My aching muscles needed that. However, when the hot water from the Waterpik hand-held hit my pussy, it felt like an accusation.
The water pulsed against my lips, my clit and my bush. I put my left leg up on the tub side and spread open my legs. Directing the flow of water up and into my cum filled vagina. The water knew my sins, I though.

Tears began to flow out of my eyes. I held back the sobbing. I did not want anyone to hear me, revealing my shame to all.
I looked up at the ceiling as the water did its work, washing the sperm out of me and down the shower drain. Washing away the evidence of my wanton passion.
Desperation gripped me as strong as the shame did. I wanted that seed out of me, away from me. I hoped I was in time, flushing away His seed before it got me pregnant. God! What had I done.
At some point while I was washing my skin with copious amounts of soapy suds, the tears stopped flowing. My breathing recovered and I allowed myself the clarity to finish putting myself back in order. I rubbed a bit of talc powder onto my sore pussy. No amount of powder would sooth it completely, but it helped.
About 1/2 hour later I opened the door, fully dressed and walked bare foot down the hallway. I heard talking coming from the kitchen. As I approached the kitchen, the voices became clearer. It was Deon talking to Rodell about me. I didn't go right in. Instead, I froze in place as their words became clearly audible.
"We were damned lucky to get in there last night. I thought the bouncer would grumble we're only nineteen," said Deon.
I stood there in a daze. A teen, seven years younger than me had fucked me.
"Well, we did and scored at that," replied Rodell.
"Yeah, we scored big. You get anywhere with Kim?" asked Deon.
"No not at all. Well, we can't have everything now can we?" said Rodell.
"Nope, but then again..." said Deon.
"So what's the score now?" asked Simon.
"Around twenty, I think, lost count," replied Deon. He went on, "At first I didn't think Samantha would drop 'em."
"Really?" said Simon.
"Yeah, but you know, sluts like her always do in the end. The White Chicks, once the get a good look at the uncut LD, they got to have it. The moment I felt her wet pussy, still with the panties on, I knew she wanted it HARD," Deon answered.
Rodell just laughed at this remark saying," Sam the Slut, good ring to it. Does she have any idea?"
"No," said Deon, "she kissed me before going for a shower. The slut would freak if she knew."
'Knew what?' I thought. My mind was exploding.
Deon continued, "The little slut was afraid that you would see her getting fucked and want to join in, when I had her on the floor."
"Hell, man, I was. I saw the bitch didn't swallow though," announced Rodell.

He had been watching me!
Laughing, Deon replied, "Yeah, well, the slut's cunt is hot, much better than her mouth."
"Yeah, I nearly came when I saw you do that thing to her,” Rodell added.
'Saw what?' I wondered. My knees began to quiver, my stomach knotted up.
"I know. I saw you standing in the dark and I thought ‘why not try it’. So I shoved my cum into that tight cunt of hers after the first fuck, scooped it up on my fingers and added my sperm to her slick cunt" replied Deon laughingly.
My God!
"Nope, not a clue of what you were doing to her," replied Rodell, continuing, "but you are right, the bitch has a hot and tight cunt. Thanks for letting me have a go. Shame she was asleep. I must have dumped at least 1/4 pint in her."
"Yeah I saw. I set that up for ya, spiked the drink of water I got for her with a pill. I knew you would not mind taking seconds. Heck, at that point my cock was sore from it,”
The Fiend! That fucking shit Fiend!
He paused for a chuckle, “I put a load in her afterwards, put it in deep, real deep. I had her ankles in the air, pussy skyward. She really drained my balls. She never said no so she wanted it real bad, the bitch. Oh yeah, that reminds me, this slut's not on the Pill," said Deon.
“That’s what made me want to nut into this bitch so much. It was a mental thing, driving me to do her again and again. Seed her as much as I could.” Deon’s voice trailed of, as though he was still occupied with the urge to procreate…with me!
"Christ, what a stupid whore," said Rodell. "Then I hope we've knocked the stupid bitch up."
Deon returning from he thoughts, responded, "If it’s that time, with all the seed in her, from both of us, it should take. I shoved most of my jizz into her babybox. Yeah, she will get a little surprise in a month or so when she misses her period. I was coy with her at first, busting my nut all over her belly and bush. Broke her down to trust me a bit more with my cock going into her."

After I heard Rodell chuckle at that comment, Deon with on, “And I wonder if she and her boyfriend will get a big surprise in the delivery room when she pops out a little brown baby.”
I almost slumped to the floor.
"Don't know, but I've some great shots of the slut, lying there asleep. They'll make a good addition to our album," said Rodell. "I think the best one will be of you fingering her cunt."
"You didn't take any when she was frigging herself with four fingers then?" asked Deon.
"No, it was too risky. She might have seen the camera flash," replied Rodell.
"That's a shame. It would have been a great shot," said Deon.
I was aghast at hearing this. I turned tip toed back to the bathroom. I knew that I should be upset with, with all the things! Deon for charming me with our first sex, shoving his sperm into me, drugging me with a sleeping pill so he friend could fuck me bare, for the pictures they took with a phone camera….for pinning me to the sofa that last time so he could flood my pussy with his sperm!
But how could I be upset with him, after the best sex ever, taking me to the sheer heights of ecstasy. I was not unwilling in all of this. I wanted his cock inside of me from the start. Yes, the sperm, my lack of protection…..
My thoughts were broken by Deon calling out, "Bye Samantha, thanks for everything."
Rodell added, "Yeah, Samantha, you were great," with a laugh.