Thread: Being Pimped
View Single Post

Being Pimped
Old 06-18-2010, 07:06 PM

Default Being Pimped

My 40 y/o slut wife loves the bad boys bbc. She often will go to bars provocatively dressed. Not only does she get the bbc she craves, but usually the guys will try to work her and pimp her out. For several months her BF had her dress in super high heels, tight shorts and a tube top and stand outside the bar and slowly walk back and forth. When she was hit on, she brought the guy to her man who cut the deal. Sometimes it was for an hour, sometimes for a night. A few months ago her bbc brought her to a frat party. She was pounded by most of the basketball team who wrote their numbers on her ass and tits, as well as the words "whore" and "slut". One freshman member of the team took pictures of her pulling a train. He then contacted her a few days later and she started to date him. Most dates where just this 18 year old stud bringing her to his dorm room for the weekend. Eventually he started to pimp her out to his friends. She is now well know among the local college boys as an easy fuck. She loves to go out wearing almost nothing and walk very slowly up and down a street and then go into a bar and see who buys her a drink. I will sometimes come to the bar and just watch as she flirts, sits in guys laps she just met, makes out with them and lets them play with her tits as
she becomes the bar slut. I just can't get enough of watching her be a slut.
Attached Thumbnails
Being Pimped-img00054-20091225-0939.jpg  

Last edited by veridicta; 06-23-2010 at 02:17 AM..