View Single Post

Straight BBC Sucker
Old 04-03-2017, 04:27 PM

Default Straight BBC Sucker

I'd like to add my two cents. I am a straight male, been married twice. I love women, they turn me on to no end. The feel of their bodies, their tits, their asses, their pussies. A fine woman turns me on like nothing else. Having said that, the thought of deepthroating a huge black cock turns me on instantly. Only black cocks. The thought of a white cock doesn't do anything for me. I drool at the thought of sucking a black cock though. I have a black dildo that I have played with many times. I have deepthroated it, licked my own piss off of it, rammed it up my ass, anything goes. It drives me wild with ecstasy. The rest of the male body does nothing for me. I think a glory hole would be perfect. Just having my way with a beautiful black cock and set of balls, then guzzling down his orgasm would be a dream cum true. I have not done it yet, but if a black cock suddenly appeared in front of me, I would instantly drop to my knees and start sucking like a professional until I drained his balls of cum. Mmmmmmmmm. I guess it's some form of bisexuality. Only black and only the cock. For everything else, only a woman will do. Anybody want to be the first to feed me their cock?