View Single Post

Old 04-20-2017, 07:42 PM

Mention it to her and assure her you are okay with it, it could take quite some time depending on her and her being able to get past the Moral issue she may have about it . It took me months to get her really interested but once she was she did not want it to take forever for it to happen (she said she did not want to have time to change her mind) ... I had her talk to a few guys that I had met face to face that I felt she would be comfortable with . When we first met it was stipulated that anyone of us could call it off at any time and that would be honored by all involved . She was talking and flashing our new friend as we all sat and talked and she got comfortable with the idea . He went to the men's room and I asked her what she was thinking, she said he seems like a nice guy and she would be okay with it happening. He came back and she went to the rest room so I asked him what he was thinking, long story short everyone was fine with it so I went and got us a room . I went to the room with her to assure her it would be fine, then went to get our friend and bring him up to the room . I called her on the house phone and she sounded excited and said come on up and please hurry . It all went very well and she loved every second of it, it lasted for a few hours and they both got off several times . He left and she gave me some head and said we are going to do this again and to date we have several times .