View Single Post

Take your time and don't push it on her.
Old 04-20-2017, 08:03 PM

Default Take your time and don't push it on her.

Ease into it gently, this is a big step for some wives. You have to remember, she married you to be yours not to get handed off to someone else, let alone a Black man.
If you both have swung before with a couple or played with another male, then this will just be a bit easier for her to handle, if this is completely new, then you have your work cut out for you!

It took me about two years to finally get my wife to give in and experience her first Black man, and she had already played with other men but they were White. She eventually agreed with me to try a Black man, but even then she did it her way, as in not with me setting it up or picking the guy. Once she got over her issues and taboo of it all
she found a guy on her own and made arrangements to see him on one of her business trips, but she told me she had something in the works and she would let me know.
Well, she called me after her first night with him and said all excited, "Well, I did it! We spent the night together, oh my God it was really good!" I couldn't believe it, talk about a rush!

So, my point is, you need to find out what is holding your wife back, and just reassure her that this is a mutual pleasure for both of you, and be patient, let her ease into it, trust me, it will be well worth the wait. Hope this helps.