View Single Post

Club Girl
Old 04-26-2017, 04:48 AM

Default Club Girl

]My fiance' loved to take me out to clubs,away from where we lived. He started to coax me into wearing sexy outfits (short skirts, sheer blouses and the like.) I enjoyed showing my body off, and flirting with strange men! Normally though nothing ever became of it! That all changed one weekend night when we stumbled into a "black club"! He and I were the only white couple there,although there was about 4 - 5 young white girls there,
all dressed a lot like i I was! Within 10 minutes I was sitting between two handsome black guys well-dressed, and not too shy about what they wanted!

I accep[ed thier offers to dance, and was stunned by how bold they were! They wasted no time
before kissing me passionately, thier hands expertly caressing my scantily clad body, while
whispering filthy things in my ears! Thier friends had perfect seats to witness how helpless I'd
become from thier dominant attitude! As they pushed me into a corner they made sure I felt the
way thier stiff cocks jabbed into my body! They both wanted me to go outside to do coke, but it
wasn't their goal! They wanted blowjobs, badly!

When I got back to Jesse, I told him I wanted to go get high with them. He was gonna let me go,but changed his mind! On the way home I went on about how much fun I had, finally then admitting I wanted to suck them! Jesse seemed turned on by this and promised to take me back there! Two weeks later I was in our van doing just that ! Every time we went there it was a miracle if I didn't get hustled!

Last edited by kanditoy22; 10-28-2017 at 02:03 AM..