View Single Post

Old 05-19-2017, 08:30 AM

As they approached the room, the men’s voices lowered and someone stuck his face out the doorway to see both women approach. The man was smoking a cigarette and he immediately took it off his lips when he recognised Daniela who came and hugged him.

“I thought you weren’t coming again,” the man said to her.

“Have I ever made a promise that I didn’t keep? Here, I brought my friend along,” Daniela turned to Joyce. “Joyce, I’d like you to meet Sani. He’s a good man to have around.”

“Pleasure,” Joyce shook his hand.

Sani ogled Joyce through a haze a smoke from his cigarette. He looked at Daniela and Joyce perceptibly caught a glimpse between them like they were speaking without words.

“She’s actually new and working her way up,” Daniela explained to Sani. That’s seemed to settle everything between them. “Is Aminu and the rest around?”

“They’ve been waiting on you,” Sani said.

There was a connecting door at the end of the room that opened into another where more laughter and voices were coming from. Sani led the women in that direction. The men stopped their chatter when Sani invited Daniela and Joyce into the room. Joyce counted four men, two wore military uniforms and the others were in casual outfit. The room contained a large bed, a table laden with glasses and bottles of beer and several chairs arranged around it. The air inside stank of cigarette smoke.

One of the men in casual garb came off the bed and it was him that Daniela presented herself to, letting the man hug her. Joyce caught sight of the man’s hand patting her backside. The sight wasn’t lost to the other men who seemed just as happy as she was there.

“So good of you to come,” the man known as Aminu said to her. He looked past Daniela at Joyce and his smile instantly broadened. “Ahh, I see you brought another with you.”

Daniela pulled Joyce forward. “This is my friend, Joyce. She arrived a few weeks ago into the country, so she’s pretty much a JJC.”

This elicited laughter from the men. Joyce looked at her friend quizzically and tapped her arm to get her attention.

“What’s that you just said?”

“JJC,” Daniela enunciated the letters. “It means Johnny Just Come. It’s a Nigerian slang meaning you’re new in the country.” She returned to Aminu. “I’ve been explaining to her my arts program and how you’ve been kind with lending me all the help I needed to get started. She wanted to see how I conduct my business, so I decided she’d come along and watch.”

“Just to watch?” Aminu asked, raising an eyebrow.

“For now that’s what she wants,” Daniela emphasised. “With time she’ll make up her mind to participate.”

The other men rose from where they sat and came and clustered around the women. Joyce was somewhat nervous with the way they fawned over her. Daniela appeared delighted and just as comfortable with them, taking turns to acknowledge each man. Joyce knew she was about to witness a part of Daniela she hadn’t yet been exposed to; she was about to see how much of a slut she was.

“It’s getting quite hot in here,” Daniela remarked as she looked about the room. “You guys have anything to drink?”

“Oh yes,” Aminu said.

He instructed Sani to shut the windows and turn on the air-conditioner. One of the uniformed men brought a bottle of liquor and some glasses. Sani gestured at Joyce to join them at the table where the uniformed man was busy filling glasses with liquor and handing them over. Aminu offered a glass to Daniela who thanked him for it and then picked a second and gave it to Joyce.

“Here you go, lovely,” he said.

Each man had a glass in hand and they cheered and gulped down their drink. Joyce waited for Daniela to consume hers before tipping her drink into her mouth. She squeezed her eyes shut and gasped as she felt the acrid, exotic liquor’s taste burn a fiery trail down her throat. She quickly drained her glass and gasped once more when she felt it splash down in her gut. She gazed at Daniela, listened to the laughing voices in the room and thought she felt the room slightly tilt for a moment. Daniela was looking at her too and laughing.

“You okay, Joyce?”

“Yeah . . . yeah, I guess. Wow! That was some strong stuff,” Joyce said.

“This is local Nigerian brew,” Aminu explained. “None of that adulterated stuff you all import from America. This is stuff only real people consume.”

“Damn, I feel woozy already,” Joyce felt her hand upon her brow like she was feeling an onset of fever or something.

“Maybe you’re like to sit down,” one of the men suggested.

Joyce allowed the man to lead her toward a chair beside the table. She sat there still feeling her head while the fun in the room commenced without her. Someone had put on some music. Joyce looked up and realised to her astonishment Daniela had relieved herself of her jacket and handbag. Sani claimed the jacket from her and folded it somewhere while the other men clustered together watching her give them a little dance.

She wore a tight spandex outfit that accentuated every length of her body: the curve of her hips, the roundness of butt, and including her breasts. She looked like a classic Wonder Woman than the typical middle-aged housewife Joyce knew her to be. The men were clapping their hands while hooting at her outfit. Daniela couldn’t help but turn around and shake her butt at them.

“I hope you gentlemen are ready to listen to my proposal,” Daniela teased. “And I hope you all came prepared for me today.”

The men were hastily rushing out of their clothes. One of them went and shut the door and turned the key in the lock. Joyce watched with disbelief how frantic they were to get naked. Neither seemed bothered about her presence, not even Daniela who patiently waited on them.

Aminu and the rest of his colleagues discarded their clothes in a bundle beside the bed and stroked their hard-ons for her. Daniela stroked Aminu’s cock in one hand and another man’s cock in her other and was stroking them in tandem while Sani and the other crowded around her. She was all giggles as their hands groped and fondled every part of her exposed body.

“I’ve got an Arts project coming up in mid-September,” she moaned and wet her lips with her tongue. “I’m going to need help with usual funding.”

“Let’s just like last time,” Aminu answered. “Let’s see how bad you want it first.”

Sani reached behind her back for her outfit’s zipper and pulled it down, exposing her flesh to everyone in the room. Daniela bent forward, sticking her butt upright so Sani and his colleague could wiggle her spandex outfit down her hips. She had nothing else on. Daniela locked lips with Aminu while the others assisted with stripping her naked. Her hands went back to stroking two cocks. She bent forward to suck Aminu’s cock after they were done discarding her clothes.

Joyce was the lone spectator in the room. She watched spellbound as the men caressed and groped her friend’s body, each man taking turns to finger-fuck her pussy. Joyce thought the wooziness she earlier felt was gradually reducing.

Daniela fell to her knees and went back and forth sucking each cock that got pushed at her face while her hands kept busy stroking the others. Each man groaned approvingly at her multitasking skills. Some of them bent forward to grasp her butt while another continued ramming his finger deep into her cunt. Daniela gave each man a reasonable amount of blowjob, groaning the whole time she did. Joyce watched each man take turns holding her head with both hands and thrusting their erection down her friend’s throat. She herself had before never been privy to such form of exotic punishment. To think that this was what Daniela had brought her along to come and witness.

The men pulled Daniela to her feet and led her to the bed. One of them was already there waiting for her, stroking his cock with his legs spread apart. Daniela bent forward to suck his cock while Aminu propped his foot onto the bed as he worked the head of his penis between her ass cheeks. Daniela unleashed a mewling response, though her concentration was on the black man’s cock that was in her mouth.

Aminu grabbed her by her waist and gave an approval groan as he shoved his meat into her. The other man rested his hand on Daniela’s head forcing her to swallow his cock down to his crotch. She slid onto the bed resting her knees on the bed thus giving Aminu enough access to fuck her with ease. He too climbed onto the bed with his thighs spread on either side, his hands gripped her waist as he leant forward jerking his hips back and forth, filling her pussy with his cock. His other colleagues stood back stroking their meat, watching and bantering back and forth while bidding their turn. Joyce thought they seemed content to wait.

Daniela was struggling to keep from moaning too loud, especially with her gagging down on the cock that was in her mouth. Each thrust Aminu gave shoved her forward till she had her face pressing against the other man’s thigh. Eventually the man whose cock she was sucking began groaning louder; his body tensed and he cursed aloud in his native language. His hand didn’t let go of Daniela’s head till the moment he shot his load of cum into her mouth.

This wasn’t Daniela’s first time of handling multiple men. Shango had on numerous occasions shared her with a couple of his friends; she had gotten accustomed to being double-penetrated and thoroughly enjoyed it. Her best moment for her was always looking forward to when anyone got to cum down her throat. She had her tongue lowered and her throat open and ready to receive the instant the man’s cock spurted semen into her mouth.

“Ahhh . . . Agghhh!” the man groaned repeatedly. The only part of him that moved was his hips still thrusting his pelvis against Daniela’s face.