View Single Post

Old 05-19-2017, 08:31 AM

Daniela continued tugging on his cock with her lips, even though still groaning from the pounding she was getting from behind. She slurped and ingested more cum even as the man’s penis grew weak and flaccid in her mouth. She struggled to lick clean every droplet of cum that spilled out of her mouth.

Aminu was gasping harder with each thrust he gave. His face squeezed into a grimace as he was slamming into her as hard as he could. The moment came when he retrieved his cock out of her cum-dripping pussy and sprayed his ejaculation over her ass cheeks. He felt a cold tremor run all over his body and thought for a second he was having a stroke as his penis continued oozing spurts of cum over her mound of ass. Daniela rubbed her palm over her butt when he was done and added his scooped-up cum to the little amount she carried in her mouth. She came off the bed and hurriedly sucked whatever leftovers she could get from Aminu.

Joyce was mesmerised with everything she saw happening before her eyes and prayed she would remember everything for later while storing the images in the back of her mind for future references

“There’s a good girl if ever I seen one,” Aminu remarked as he pushed himself away from Daniela.

He staggered backwards, laughing when he bumped into one of the other men still patiently waiting.

The one lying on the bed rolled off as Sani then assumed his place and roughly forced Daniela’s face down on his crotch. His cock brushed against her nose but she quickly reached for it and was sucking his rod as another man lined up behind her. Strings of saliva rolled off the side of her mouth while she gagged and choked on Sani’s prick. The man behind her was like a brute the way he penetrated her pussy. Daniela stopped for a moment to let off a horny whimper when that happened; the man wasted no time giving it to her hard.

Aminu and the other stroked their pricks while urging their man to fuck her hard. Daniela was careful not to bite down on Sani’s prick jammed in her mouth while she jerked forward from the forced pounding she received. It grew hard for her to contain the groaning screams welling inside her body. The man grunted and exhaled harshly whilst fucking her hard. Daniela’s face was a glowing mask of hurt and lust. She almost thought the man intended ripping her in half. So much the man reminded her so much of how Master Shango often fucked her aggressively.

She fell forward on Sani’s thighs, gasping louder with immense pleasure. The man fell on top her backside, still working his girth past her vulva. Sani came off the bed and helped spread one of Daniela’s legs for his colleague who kept digging his cock deep into her vagina. Daniela reached across for Sani’s cock, stroking him fervently like a drowning victim scrambling to grasp a floating log. Her howls matched the smacking sounds of the man’s pelvis connecting with her butt. She felt her orgasm building deep down in her gut and would have wanted so much to reach between her thighs and massage her pussy to hurry it onward.

Joyce didn’t miss a thing from watching as well listening to her friend’s orgasmic squeals. She watched the way the man continue pinning her down, raising himself on his arms while his butt cheeks clenched each time he rammed into Daniela’s cunt. Where she back in the States, she definitely would have felt revolted witnessing such activity. But with everything she’d undergone from Master Shango lately, she couldn’t help being slightly turned on by it. Especially knowing as long as she remained stuck to Shango, it was only a matter of time before she got to experience such. It was so unbelievable yet true to observe Daniela and Shango’s other harem of white women as certified sluts who would open their legs for any black cock in the country to fuck. So weirdly fascinating and crazy to imagine.

The man slowed his pounding thrusts and grunted one last time before pulling out of Daniela. She turned over on her backside groaning refreshingly from the explosive orgasm her body unleashed seconds before. Sani knelt beside her head and Daniela willingly opened her mouth to receive his prick while the other nameless man fell on top of her. Bits of sweat splattered on her torso. Daniela squealed and wailed as the man’s girth drove into her cunt deeper and harder. Sani came away and Aminu took off getting a blowjob from her while the other man continued slamming down on her. Daniela didn’t enjoy some relief till the moment the man emptied his scrotum inside her pussy.

Sani then decided it was his turn. He came and lay beside Daniela and manoeuvred her leg over his thigh while sliding his prick in-between. Joyce gasped at the sight of his cock; it resembled that belonging to a horse. Even Daniela was wailing harder as his balls smacked against the underside of her butt.

Aminu still had his cock buried in her mouth the entire time Sani ploughed her pussy. Sani came quicker than the others. Daniela couldn’t turn quick enough to suck leftovers of his cum still oozing out of his penis, but she managed a bit. Sani left the bed for the first man who’d gotten hard again and laid on his back while Daniela got to ride him.

She was rocking his prick steadily but stopped when one of the men approached the bed holding a lube lotion in his hand. He poured some of it over Daniela’s butt and Aminu helped with rubbing the lotion over her butt cheeks and then got to finger-fucking her anus while she squealed and squirmed from the intrusion.

Aminu got on the bed and Daniela bent forward as he applied his prick to her anal hole. Daniela’s cries went into overdrive as both men stretched and penetrated her with double-time effort.

The gangbanging sex bout went on till Aminu grunted strenuously and pulled out of her puckered hole and groaned as he sprayed cum over her butt once again.

Each man took turns fucking her anus and shot his load. Daniela changed her position and inserted the man’s prick to fuck her anus while the others repeated the same action of fucking her pussy or mouth. The sight of Daniela being double-penetrated was reverting for Joyce to watch. It dawned on her how much she looked forward to being fucked like that hopefully soon.

Time seemed not to matter in the room. Just when each man had climaxed over and over inside Daniela’s pussy, her anus, or in her mouth, she remained insatiable for more.

“Go out and fetch the other two,” Aminu instructed one of the men who then marched out the room unconcerned that he was naked.

The others were just about exhausted and so too was Daniela when she came off the bed and went to wash cum and sweat off her body in the bathroom. Joyce watched the naked man return with the two men they had met outside; they were just as glad to be there and wasted no time taking off their clothes.

Daniela was just as happy when she came out of the bathroom. “Ahh, more cocks for me,” she gushed.

Aminu drew a chair and sat down and the others played with their deflated penises while Daniela got busy servicing the two men who’d come to join in the fun. It wasn’t long before she resumed hollering and moaning as they took turns fucking her with a vengeance. Joyce heard her scream a couple of times about cumming already.

Daniela was in the bathroom washing herself again. Joyce was with her this time, sitting on the toilet bowl with a towel while her friend showered. There wasn’t any trace of sunlight coming through the window; it was past eight in the evening. Joyce was in disbelief the length of time they had spent. To think that she’d spent the whole time watching Daniela get fucked was mind-numbing enough. As much as she’d enjoyed the event, she couldn’t wait for her friend to get done so they could blow from this place.

Most of the men had gathered their stuff and left the room already. Sani had switched off the air conditioner and opened the windows to let out the funk smell of cum that was everywhere, as well changed the bed sheets. Joyce could hear his voice beyond the bathroom door talking and laughing with whoever he was with.

Daniela turned off the shower faucet and waited a moment for water to drip off her before stepping out of the stall. She accepted the towel from Joyce and hummed a tune while she dried herself.

“You look beat,” Joyce said to her.

“I might look beat,” Daniela admitted, “But I feel refreshing, too. My God, I need to get fucked like that more often.”

“When last did you have this sort of workout?”

Daniela ran the towel over her hair while ruminating on the question. “Almost a month now, or maybe a little past that. Not since my last charity arts project, anyway. Always I miss having it more often.”

“This is how you always start?”

“Not always, but . . . I’m a slut, and I just love fucking black cocks. This is me being candid about it. Shango agrees with everything, too. He was the one that set me up with Aminu here and his boys.”

“This is crazy,” Joyce said.