View Single Post

Old 05-19-2017, 08:31 AM

“Stop being so negative, Joyce. You’re going to enjoy more of it yourself once Shango gets done training you.”

Joyce went back into the room and returned with her clothes. Daniela didn’t bother putting on her spandex outfit, instead wore her jacket and fixed her hair with a rubber band; her spandex outfit went into her handbag. She admired her face in a mirror before telling Joyce she was ready.

Aminu and two of his colleagues were in the living room talking amid a cloud of cigarette smoke when the women came out of the bedroom. The men were back in their clothes, except Aminu had on a pair of boxer shorts and nothing more. He came to his feet smiling as Daniela came hugged him.

“Thank you for a wonderful time,” Daniela said.

“A pleasure,” he said.

“I’ll send my proposal drafts to your office next tomorrow.”

Aminu took her hand and walked her out of the house. One of the other men took Joyce’s hand and they followed suit. He made casual conversation with her while slyly feeling his hand down her arm. The feel of his hand gave Joyce goose bumps; it made Joyce miss Shango’s presence more.

The men stopped at the verandah. Street lights were on and so, too, the lights in every home. Joyce shook Aminu’s hand after he’d hugged Daniela had hugged one last time.

“Hope you come back next time to play with us,” Aminu gave a sly chuckle. “We can’t wait to receive your own proposals, too.”

“We’ll see,” Joyce said. It was the only appropriate answer she could think of. In a way, she knew as long as she remained here in Nigeria, she was destined to follow her friend here again.

They waved goodbye as they walked back to the parking grounds. Daniela’s vehicle was where she had left it, as well the other vehicles, minus the men who’d earlier hung around. Joyce felt a little unsettled with the eerie vibe of the place and hurried round to the other side waiting for Daniela to unlock the doors.

“What’s your rush?” Daniela said after she’d gotten her key out of her handbag and unlocked the car for them to get inside. “You act like you’re hurrying to catch a bus. I know it’s late, but I’ll bet you Claude won’t be too worried.”

“Oh yes, he will,” Joyce said after fixing her seatbelt. “But he’ll just have to wait and see.”

Daniela started her car and drove out of the grounds.

If anyone is interested, I found this sex story here. I read it several times now, it makes me very hot!