Thread: First Time
View Single Post

Old 07-16-2017, 05:44 PM

Well, back to finishing what happened. I am still very sore from last night.
We went into the house and to the bedroom. It is still somewhat a blur but next thing I know I was on my knees holding him again. I was kissing the head of his penis and it was oozing a delicious juice for me. I could feel that I was soaking as I played with his rock hard cock. He then lifted me up onto the bed, raised my legs to his shoulders and he placed his manhood at my entrance. I could feel him push it against me, but I was too tight and would not allow him inside me. Then I felt him reach down and part me and then it started to slide in. It felt so big! I have had 3 babies but I never felt this full before. I remember gasping and trying to catch my breath. I know my husband was there but I had no idea where he was. It was just the two of us, locked together. He slowly moved in and out of me and I felt myself loosen up on him. When my husband fucks me, I really don’t feel anything as he plows away. Bo gently moved in and out and I felt every little movement. I actually started feel tingles as he was moving inside me. I reached down and was surprised he wasn’t all the way inside me as it felt like he was in my stomach with his thrusts. He kept saying how sexy and tight I was. Then all of a sudden, I felt the tingles go all the way to my toes. My legs were on fire and I started convulsing on him, I only remember calling out I am cumming. I felt like I blacked out, I had never felt like that before.
Then he pulled out and turned me over onto my stomach. I have never been able to have doggy style with my husband and I knew I was about to try it for real. We had tried in the past but he was always too short to stay inside me. This time I felt Bo just slide inside me without any pain. It felt wonderful, I could not imagine it feeling so good. Every thrust he made just felt so good to me. And the feeling of his body pressing against my ass was so nice. I felt that feeling again of tingling and it happened again. It was amazing, I was gasping for air and couldn’t control myself. I remember I even tooted as I was cumming. He laughed and kept going. I was embarrassed but in heaven. The feeling of his big balls slapping against my pussy was such a unique feeling. I could feel him speeding up his thrusts and his balls would slap against me over and over again. I was going over the edge again, then he speed up his thrusting faster and faster. He yelped this time as he came inside me. I could feel his manhood swelling as he came. It felt like I could feel his cum inside me, but I know that I was probably imagining that. He laid his full weight on top of me and I felt his warmth. We just laid there as his cock shrunk inside me and slowly pulled out. I looked over to my husband and he just smiled at me and I could see his stomach covered in his sticky cum. Bo rolled off of me and I remember just holding him as I looked at his soft cock. It was glistening with our cum and a tinge of red. It was such a relaxing feeling.