Thread: First Time
View Single Post

Old 07-16-2017, 11:27 PM

I went to a party at a girlfriend's home in Seattle. I was wearing tight, white short-shorts and a white sleeveless spaghetti top. I topped the whole thing off with 5 inch white heels. I looked damn sexy. It was July 8, 1960. I was 27 years old. Lots of black guys there. As a matter of fact there were NO white guys. I danced. I drank. I smoked a little grass. I was taken upstairs to a bedroom by three black guys. All very good looking too. They did not rape me. They made love to me. Each one was sweet and kind to me. Each one whispered lovely words in my ear(s) as they possessed me in each individual embrace. I was in heaven. These three young black men were my first Black(s) Experience(s). My orgasms were oh so very intense. And believe me...I just kept on cumming & cumming & cumming...all night...or so it seemed. I remember their names to this day: Terrell (Terry), Ralph and James (Jim). My first Black Lovers. Three beautiful young men. JOANI SALZWEDEL

PS...I WOULD DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN, TOO. I REALLY WOULD. WOW! WHAT A FEELING. WHAT A FEELING!!!

Last edited by JoaniSalzwedel; 03-16-2018 at 04:01 PM.. Reason: BECAUSE I WANT TO....