View Single Post

Old 08-21-2017, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy46 View Post
By all means, the sensations I feel when my black lover cums in my pussy completes the act and leaves me feeling warm all over. If he is long enough and can actually spurt his cum, and the more the better, deep in my cervix, it leaves me with a truly satisfied feeling. I love all of my black lovers as deep in my receptive pussy as they can get, and all love the orgasm that I have when they cum really forcefully in my pussy, filling me up with their seeds!
You are a wonderful woman and you should enjoy your black lovers cum it gives a woman the feelings she needs to enjoy
i am so hope to find a awesome woman like you to love and marry I would always want her to have as many black lovers but not fall in love with and just me and her in love I feel a woman needs not just sex from her husband but her feeling she get from her black lover I support her to always take the cum inside her as I would onlu love to eat and lick her in what ever was left for me to enjoy My first wife made me lick and eat her black lovers cum and I got very use to it too .But she ran off with her black love and married him .
I just hope I can find a loving woman like you that loves to have black lover in her bed but keeps her love for us and not run off on me as she did.