View Single Post

A Different Perspective
Old 09-17-2017, 02:33 PM

Default A Different Perspective

This old thread is pretty interesting, I think. One aspect of this whole dynamic that no one has mentioned is how the "bull" reacts to this situation. I have seen other posts on other threads (mostly from cuckold white guys) who say that if the bull wants to get in the wife's pants, he has to accept the husband in the room (at least initially). It's a package deal.

As someone who has been in a couple of relationships with married white women whose husbands knew nothing about it (to my knowledge), I have wondered how I would react if I had a chance to get kinky with a woman as long as hubby is allowed as a spectator. My first reaction is that I am not a "performer" for hubby's entertainment. I am also concerned that the wife may not be as sensual with hubby there. But on the other hand, as long as hubby just sits quietly on the side, "no harm, no foul", right?

My question is for the "bulls" who have been in this situation, how much of an adjustment is it? Does it change the wife's responsiveness when hubby is present?