View Single Post

I get the idea.
Old 10-17-2017, 04:05 PM

Default I get the idea.

Ahaaaa! So you want to create or set up a context, right? Of some leacherous, promiscuous, irresponsible well-endowed urban thug grinding up on some rebellious white chic who is geting off on giving a raised finger to society, as she doesnt give a flying f because she is working to getting pounded by some hung black guy, right?

And where do you intend to post these photos? On some mainstream or majority white male site to rub the "controversy" and "taboo" element of it into the faces of white people and get them riled up enough to drop hateful and angry comments?

You could do a lot better, ... like go the whole hog and offer to paint the guy with fake tattoos, and to give him fake gold teeth and also give him a doo-rag to wear or a sideways worn baseball cap as well.

Any chance you might want to get a latino guy, or asian or hawaiian/polynesian type guy to grind up on a white girl in that same pose? No, I didn't think so...it wouldn't produce the same strong visceral reaction that a black guy doing it, would it?

No doubt you are a white guy. Disturbing thing is, you will probably find some black men on here who are just about dumb enough to fall for such BS.

Last edited by TallShawty; 10-17-2017 at 04:17 PM..