View Single Post

Old 11-05-2017, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbrowski View Post
See, I think thats a cop out and on some levels racist too-the whole "I need to be there for her security"-GTFOH! What happens when a man meets a women and they go out an then they fuck or not? There's no SECURITY. I know that rape isn't about beauty but I know you've seen some of these dudes wives-nobody wants to rape them at all.
I don't know man . . . there are a lot of mean and/or mentally disturbed people in this world doing a lot of cruel things . . . I don't think that a focus on security is a "racist cop out" at all. You have to take care to know who you're dealing with. And that goes for all the parties involved.

I remember reading about a story years ago where this guy got together with a couple he really didn't know very well at all for a threesome. They ended up slicing his penis into halves like a frankfurter! I also recall the time when I met this couple for the first time at the designated spot. Walked over to their car where they were sitting in the front. They asked me if I wanted to sit in the back while we talked. I declined stating that I preferred to remain standing outside. I didn't know those people! Wasn't about to get in their car! They seemed a little put off at first. Well, I ended up fuckin' the cute 'lil blonde wifey bareback back at my place later that night (nutted in her too) . . . but that's another story !

Then there was the time I went to meet this white chick, again in the parking lot of a designated place. I get there and see a black guy sittin' in the car with her . . . now who the hell is this! She get's out of her car and walks over to mine and explains that the guy is supposed to be her "brother" . . . what the hell She asks if I want to follow them back to her place? I'd already made up my mind quickly HELL NO, but I said yes just to start the process of getting rid of them. So, we set off with me following . . . until I make a quick right turn and head back to my place across town LOLOL! I get back and find that she's left a nasty message on my phone cussing me out and calling me a this, that, and the other HAHAHA ! But, I didn't give a got damn! I'm not stupid. Both "size" and SECURITY . . . including MY OWN . . . matter LOLOLOL !!!