View Single Post

Old 11-06-2017, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickNiggaDick View Post
I don't know man . . . there are a lot of mean and/or mentally disturbed people in this world doing a lot of cruel things . . . I don't think that a focus on security is a "racist cop out" at all. You have to take care to know who you're dealing with. And that goes for all the parties involved.

I remember reading about a story years ago where this guy got together with a couple he really didn't know very well at all for a threesome. They ended up slicing his penis into halves like a frankfurter! I also recall the time when I met this couple for the first time at the designated spot. Walked over to their car where they were sitting in the front. They asked me if I wanted to sit in the back while we talked. I declined stating that I preferred to remain standing outside. I didn't know those people! Wasn't about to get in their car! They seemed a little put off at first. Well, I ended up fuckin' the cute 'lil blonde wifey bareback back at my place later that night (nutted in her too) . . . but that's another story !

Then there was the time I went to meet this white chick, again in the parking lot of a designated place. I get there and see a black guy sittin' in the car with her . . . now who the hell is this! She get's out of her car and walks over to mine and explains that the guy is supposed to be her "brother" . . . what the hell She asks if I want to follow them back to her place? I'd already made up my mind quickly HELL NO, but I said yes just to start the process of getting rid of them. So, we set off with me following . . . until I make a quick right turn and head back to my place across town LOLOL! I get back and find that she's left a nasty message on my phone cussing me out and calling me a this, that, and the other HAHAHA ! But, I didn't give a got damn! I'm not stupid. Both "size" and SECURITY . . . including MY OWN . . . matter LOLOLOL !!!
Again, I ask the question. What about all of the women that are out here fucking like it's going out of style? I've met females in the afternoon and they were asking me to come over to their apt/home later in the night-later on in the week-later on in the month or couple of months and theres no security. I've had sex with 2 white married females on my present job; I've had sex with them on the job; Ive had sex with them off the job; I've had sex with 1 of them in the house that they shared with their husband on 2 occasions and there was no security. I've never had a female invite me over for sex and then say "wait let me make sure my security's in place", LOL-thats prostitute shit. Greater still, if I wanted to rape their wife it wouldnt be shit that they could do about it.