View Single Post

Old 11-06-2017, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbrowski View Post
Again, I ask the question. What about all of the women that are out here fucking like it's going out of style? I've met females in the afternoon and they were asking me to come over to their apt/home later in the night-later on in the week-later on in the month or couple of months and theres no security. I've had sex with 2 white married females on my present job; I've had sex with them on the job; Ive had sex with them off the job; I've had sex with 1 of them in the house that they shared with their husband on 2 occasions and there was no security. I've never had a female invite me over for sex and then say "wait let me make sure my security's in place", LOL-thats prostitute shit. Greater still, if I wanted to rape their wife it wouldnt be shit that they could do about it.
Sounds like they used and trusted there own judgement and trusted you. Apparently they were correct in doing so because they were safe, as is the case with any type of dating for the most part. Of course bad things happens sometimes but it's rare by comparison. It's no different with interracial dating. There's nothing special to do just because "it's a black guy" lol. Just do whatever you normally do when meeting and dating people. If it happens to be bringing a third party then do it. Also keep in mind that the male half ought to exercise caution too. Men have been known to be on the wrong side of a set-up on several occasions. At least that's the case in here in Detroit.