View Single Post

Old 11-07-2017, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbrowski View Post
These "husbands" make up the excuse of security, I guess to make themselves seem less intrusive, but if you want to watch then say that; don't make up lame ass excuses because at the end of the day if I'm not getting paid then you can't watch me, lol. What kind of man do I look like fulfilling another mans fantasy for free.
Hmmm, interesting. That’s a good point... Aw shit, wait. The guy, the camera, the public display. Dang, it’s kinda exploitation huh? Smh I’d like to think the intentions aren’t that but damn. Ok so hubbys there living vicariously through the black man, ig? He approves the guy allowing the act to happen so in a way he can take credit for the wife’s enjoyment. “He” did this. Maybe. But, why can’t it be a private affair between 3 people? Why does the world have to see the vids and pics etc? At the end of the day it's fun for me to explore this world. This may sound fucked up but I don't care really. This isn't a complaint , it's an observation. We all have our own motivation. Not saying that I will be part of the exhibition but hey, to each is own. Just be aware of the situation you're about to getting into and make your choice.

Now I'm also starting to realize the "role" I/we play here as far as couples go. In this world, for whatever it's worth the black man is the prize, especially when it comes to couples so I'm thinking the way we go about things should be at the least revisited. The things that are expected of us are far greater than what we not only expect but what we actually get. Looking at the whole thing, the experience means more to and is generally more pleasurable for the couple. Of course both sides are enjoying great sex but come on. This is a fantasy come true, for the couple. Yet we still go about it like it a traditional courtship. If I'm your fantasy, if I am the one to fulfill your FANTASY then maybe I have some demands too. As it stands all I get is some pussy. That's very lop-sided considering you can't get pussy without giving dick so that alone is a complete and fair trade, almost. The woman still gets the most enjoyment but that's fine by me . Couple bring other dynamics to the situation yet the benefit for the man doesn't go beyond "getting some pussy". The exhibition has to be worth more than a nut.

This is fun to talk about lol.

Last edited by luvwhte; 11-07-2017 at 03:18 PM.. Reason: Had more thoughts on the subject