View Single Post

Word!
Old 11-07-2017, 05:44 PM

Default Word!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvwhte View Post
If I'm your fantasy, if I am the one to fulfill your FANTASY then maybe I have some demands too. As it stands all I get is some pussy. That's very lop-sided considering you can't get pussy without giving dick so that alone is a complete and fair trade, almost. The woman still gets the most enjoyment but that's fine by me . Couple bring other dynamics to the situation yet the benefit for the man doesn't go beyond "getting some pussy". The exhibition has to be worth more than a nut.
The dick carries value too! You got women acting like they're doing you some favor because they gave you some pussy. Well, what about the dick? The dick is worth something too, and something that she derives pleasure from. The problem is that we got so many SIMPS who will do anything for some pussy that they've tilted the balance in favor of the pussy. The dick carries value, and you as the black man have "demands" too. I remember I had one couple telling me I needed to do this, that, and the other or else it wasn't gonna "happen". Hell, I walked! I've never been desperate for some pussy, and never will be. I got feelings too LOL