View Single Post

The Internet
Old 11-17-2017, 12:35 PM

Default The Internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbrowski View Post
Well, people do what they want to but I can't lower myself to fit in to another man fantasy.
Think about it like this; if an old, ugly, out of shape whote woman comes up to me and says I'm interested in you and I want to have sex-THE ANSWER WOULD BE NO! So if an old, out of shape white guy comes up and says I want you to have sex with my wife while I watch-THE ANSWER WOULD BE GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE-unless I'm being compensated monetarily. I look better than the husband-I'm in better shape than the husband-I make more money than the husband-but the husband is going to “allow“ me to fuck his wife? LOL, YEAH-UHM-NAH!
What kind of man is dependent on another man for pussy?
What kind of man allows himself to be watched having sex by another man?
What kind of woman stays with a man that feasts on the sperm of another man and ducks other men?
Can't be money because the vast majority of these couples aren't rich or even comfortable.
The internet has been one of the absolute worst things that could have happened to the lifestyle. It's just made it way too easy for fakes and frauds to do what they do. I mean, before when it was paper and pencil and sticking a letter in the mail in response to ads in swinger magazines, a time-wasting fraud would actually have to WORK at jerking people around. But now, well we all know the drill! Trying to find "for real" swingin' people online is just a HUGE waste of time that brings very little return. I say bring back the local swinger mags because just like politics . . . ALL swingin' is local!