View Single Post

Tradeoff = Getting tubes tied / Hubby lets you fuck black men
Old 11-30-2017, 07:02 PM

Default Tradeoff = Getting tubes tied / Hubby lets you fuck black men

One of the smartest.. in fact absolutely brilliant things some married women have told me over the years is that for some women they offered in interesting agreement to their husband.

"If I get my tubes tied...
can I fuck black men from now on?"

My god, the sheer genius of it!

This has to be, by far the easiest.. most no bullshit way to get any husband possibly even a rascist to agree to allowing his wife to fuck black men.

Think about it... you have kids, probably more than you can handle right now. Then your husband suggests maybe he gets a vasectomy or you get your tubes tied.

You suggest that if you get your tubes tied.. you be allowed to fuck black guys from now on. Maybe just 1 to start.

He's thinking about money, how much money he'll save. How much easier life will be. Compared to the way things are for the marriage now.

But LONG term you're laughing. You could literally be having sex with black men for the next 30-40 years!!!! He can't really complain if he agrees to it, you can't go back on the surgery.. or have kids again if you're past your fertile years.

Obviously.. your fertility, the precious gift of life is a very important thing. But if you're ready to stop having children eventually.. why not get a little.. or a HUGE bonus thrown in?

Plus.. lets say you don't want to get your tubes tied. Well... this is one way to get your husband to consider a vasectomy... or consider letting you fuck black men!

It's just such a win/win. Surprising thing is I've never heard of a husband who turned it down. Eventually they go for it!

Sure there may be some negotiations involved, your husband gets to watch.. he helps you pick the black men.. etc.

I just thought I'd share this with women on this website. Who knows this one thing.. just might give you a chance.. a real chance to make him reconsider.

Last edited by mandingoman1972; 11-30-2017 at 07:10 PM..