View Single Post

I was not asleep as they thought. I heard it all!
Old 01-16-2018, 07:08 AM

Default I was not asleep as they thought. I heard it all!

My wife and I spent a long weekend at my best friend's cabin. After some drinks, I vaguely sensed a feeling of electricity between them, but I was tired early and went to the guest bedroom. My wife came in too to get her pajamas "so I don't wake you when I come to bed." Out of the corner of my eye I could see that she took off her bra, but was too tired to think of the significance of it. I got into bed and she turned off the lights as she left. She didn't kiss me as she normally would have.

I was just about asleep when I noticed they were whispering. It sounded like they were kissing. Then I heard Greg say to her, "Wanna sit on the couch?" Uhh Huh! was her response.

They were whispering again, then movement on the couch.
"I can't, Greg I can't cheat on him."
Omg, I realized that he was trying to seduce MY FAITHFUL WIFE! I suddenly got angry and upset, but I realized she would continue to be faithful to me. Whew!
Then again, " I can't." I could hear most of it through the thin cabin walls. Greg didn't give up and she refused until he said, "Oh Baby, just a little bit, please......please...?"
"OK Greg, but just a little bit."

I was doubly horrified, hurt, OUTRAGED! I hollered... but only a tiny squeak came out of my mouth. I tried to get out of bed to stop them, but I was paralysed and felt so helpless!
I heard them moving around, and then silence.

THEN I heard my wife of 7 years GASP! I knew her entered her with his huge cock. I knew it was big because he bragged about it and said he NEVER EVER used a condom in his exploits!
THEN I heard my once-faithful wife GRUNT! He was in deep.

All of those upsetting emotions kept growing in me. I was so afraid, so helpless, so outraged and angry! I could hear my wife breathing very heavily and I thought she would pass out. How could she?? How could HE?? I was frantic!
Then I began to hear her make such passionate sexual sounds, moaning, saying "Ohhhhhhh!" Then " Ohhhh my god!!!!!" I heard her CUMMMMMMING! I could not believe how much she wanted him, how much he was making her HIS slut.
" Greg, DON'T STOP!, PLEASE DON'T STOP!"
I wanted Greg to STOP, STOP RIGHT NOW!

Suddenly my cock got hard. My wife was having the very best sex she has ever had! Greg was giving her all the satisfaction, fulfillment, and animalistic passionate sex that I had never been able to provide. He was giving her what I couldn't, as she told me weeks later, what she had longed for, prayed for, and fantasized that I would provide.
I was so horny that I pulled back the sheets and had to stroke my smallish cock!

I heard my wife, and then Greg cum hard and loud! Then I came, shooting the farthest I have ever cumm, onto my face, pillow, and wall behind the headboard!

That is when I realized that I was a cuckold!

I realized that I wanted Greg to fuck my Hotwife whenever he wanted!
Greg was the only man besides me, at that point that my wife had sex with. I knew that she would need him again often.

I did not want them to know that I heard them. They had the rest of the long weekend to make her dreams come true. I wanted to hear them every chance I got the rest of the weekend.

What a fool I was. I wish now that I had eaten out her CREAMPIES! I could have been watching or participating instead of just listening and jacking off!

Last edited by whitecuckmn; 01-16-2018 at 07:22 AM..