Thread: Being Pimped
View Single Post

Old 06-30-2010, 06:13 PM

For those of you following my wife's story, you know that her bf pimped her to a gang last weekend who promptly gave her to a Mr. Big who was visiting for the weekend. He took her to Jamaica and pounded her all weekend. Well we learned that her BF charged the gang 1500. Now they want to get that back by having her work in a well known black strip club this weekend. Last night they called her and she ran out at 11 and met them at the club. They introduced her to the manager and said they wanted her to work fri and sat night. The manager asked her for a show. She initially said no. Then the thug she fucks the most asked her if she was his bitch. She said yes. "Then take your fucking top off and shake your tits bitch". You see my wife at work is a high powered executive so she loves being humiliated and submissive, especially to young black thugs. So she did as she was told and when she came home she was crazy wet and dying to be fucked during which she told me what happened. So on Fri and sat night she will be working at the club. Her pimp is charging the gang 500 a night so they told her she must work until she makes a 1000. The club has put up on their sign "married white MILF fri & sat nite. Come get a piece."
She is scared and excited. She loves being submissive and being ordered around and acting like a slut and I love hearing about it. Working as a stripper is just another part of her fantasy she is living out.