View Single Post

Some of both
Old 04-07-2018, 02:38 PM

Default Some of both

Over the years I've watched (something that I enjoy), I've participated, and my first wife did 1 on 1 more times than I can count. My wife was as close to a nympho as you can get and still be a housewife and mother. She just plain loved to fuck and be fucked, she didn't have a preference black, white, Asian, etc.and the bigger the cock the better.

Her very first was a black man I worked with that thought she was my sister and would come to our mobile home and spend the weekend with her and fuck her like a girlfriend, I usually just listened to them when he was fucking her,and after "dating" her for several months he asked to take her away for a weekend "camping" for the opening day of trout season where we live and we agreed that she could go with him for her first real 1 on 1, and when he showed up with a motor home and his 40sh uncle ( she was just 18 at the time and my co-worker was 24) she almost didn't go, but after discussing it with me as to how my co-worker had been conducting himself with her she felt that she would be ok with the both of them.

She did have 1 on 1 with my co-worker , and she also had 1 on 1 with his uncle and with the uncle's son that showed up during the weekend, she told me that the 3 of them also pulled a train on her that lasted for most of Saturday evening and that at around 3 o"clock in the morning the son got her up and took her out to the couch and fucked her 1 on 1 again. Sunday was a repeat of Saturday of having 1 on 1 with each of the 3 of them through out the day, into the evening. What I really know is that Sunday evening I had a well-fucked young, white wife returned to me with "hickeys" all over her breasts and neck and a very pink, stretched well fucked pussy. And on top of that she was very tired and very happy that she had went. She told me later that night after I had some well used pussy that it had been a completely different experience with me not being there and truth be told she had really enjoyed herself with all 3 of the men as if she was an unmarried woman enjoying her get away weekend date.

That weekend led to a discussion about her being able to do 1 on 1 if she was comfortable with whomever she was with at the time. While she wanted me to be there or around and sometimes participate she said that she wanted the option of 1 on 1 if the situation came up and I wasn't around. We agreed that it would be ok, but it would be good if I knew where she would be and who she was with, just in case something happened-but nothing ever did happen over 35 years of this lifestyle. The men she was with just enjoyed some fine, married , tight, white pussy and most wanted to date her if she could be available. GTR

Last edited by gatorrdw; 04-08-2018 at 11:26 AM..