View Single Post

Old 05-16-2018, 03:08 PM

I like both old and yung, it doesnt realy make a diffrence to me. Oldest ive dun was an 83 year old and a 78 year old last fall. Both were sitting on a park bench with their cane and walker watching me. When i walked by one of them called me over and asked me to sit on his lap, so i did.

We started talking and they told me their ages but didnt tell me wich one was the older one. The one whos lap i was in asked if he could feel my tits. I felt bad for them so i took of my top and bra and let them both look and play with my boobs.

One of them started hogging my tits so the other one just kinda reached inside my yoga tights and helped himself to my pussy. I figered i might as well let them have a good time so I took off my leggings and started to give them a lapdance.

Amazingly both of them got hard. I decided i was going to let them both take a turn on my pussy. I took the first guys dick out and hopped on for a ride. Then i took the other guys dick out. He was wearing a diaper but it was clean lol. He stood up so I could lean over and suck him. Lol he spewed a mouthful of salty cum in like a minute! I swallowed it and licked him clean and continued to ride the other guy until he came. They were both really fun.