View Single Post

My wife NEEDS big loads like you give your women.
Old 05-20-2018, 04:21 AM

Default My wife NEEDS big loads like you give your women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickNiggaDick View Post
I met this couple once and surprisingly, after they got to know me, the hubby let the wife meet with me alone at a local hotel. Well, I nutted three times that night inside of the tightest white girl cootchie I have ever had the pleasure of penetrating in all of my entire life (no exaggeration).

Each time after I would blow in her, she would slip her panties on for several minutes before removing them once again for our next round. I finally figured out what she was doing as she was getting dressed to go home back to hubby.

When she was getting ready to put her 'lil panties on, she comes over to me and stretches them out and says, "Look at my dirty panties!" I could see my black male spunk stains caked all over the place in her panties! Maaaaan!

That was so F'in hot! So then I took her panties from her and held them open so that she could step into them. Then she turned her cute little white butt to me so that I could adjust her panties properly in her butt crack. MAN! So, so, SO fuckin' hot! I can only imagine what hubby did when his honey bunch returned to the house to show off her nigga spunk stained panties
My wife says she wants big loads of "nigga seed" and says she is ready. After the first few times she wants to be alone with you and will pull up her panties to save your seed for her sissy.