View Single Post

Old 06-19-2018, 02:40 AM

I have a friend in saskatoon who is in her 50's and she has 3 black men living in her home. They started with one after all their kids moved out, college student and they made the arrangement that he only has to pay rent with african sperm. He is required to cum inside her at least 5 times per week, without fail, no matter where he puts it.

She's up to 3 african men living with her, and has been for about 4 years now I think. That's 15 loads of african jizz being pumped inside of her every single week. But she's a mother of 3 and I assure you, she can hold all of it inside her and enjoys collecting it.

Your wife is doing what she is supposed to be doing, and has nothing to be embarassed or ashamed of. If he puts at least 4 loads into her pussy per day, she'll be a little sore but quite fine. The important thing is if she can keep up with him,, well hell, she's just doing what she's built for.

Women that haven't had kids usually cannot do this sort of thing, well every day. So by all means, enjoy this natural advantage. If she's built for it and enjoys it... then she should keep doing it!

But I do symathize with all the extra cleaning you have to do... large amounts of sperm really do stain the sheets. You might have to buy sheets that don't stain very easily, or pretreat them with something that makes them more resistant.

I've used poly sheets on the floor, or bed from time to time if there is a gangbang going on. If a wife for example has to fuck at least 6 black men in a row. That tends to save the rug and sheets from sperm damage, over time. Her panties will probably take sperm damage from time to time as well if he's putting a lot of the stuff inside her as we both know he's supposed to.

So happy for your wife, I'm sure she deserves to be used in this manner! Good for her...

My friend had to get all the windows in her home soundproofed. Probably has something to do with her screaming orgasms I imagine. So your rural location is perfect. He can fuck the holy hell out of her as loudly as he likes, and no noise complaints!

Last edited by mandingoman1972; 06-19-2018 at 02:43 AM..