View Single Post

Old 06-20-2018, 08:23 PM

Wife was fairly new to taking BBC. I took her an a job with me that was too last 2 years. It was in Africa. I went on the job 2 days and in the bush. The mayor ofthe town we were in agreed to watch out for the wife. She accompanied him to a city dinner. He sent her an outfit of clothes to wear. She told me that itwas the most slutty outfit she had ever had. After dinner the mayor took her into a rec room with a pool table in it. He started by having her suck him off and swllowing. She had never swallowed me and had only swallowed the first 3 blacks that fucked her. She still gagged a lot and had trouble deep throating him. He made her suck and swallow him twice and then brought her 12 too suck and swallow. She told me that she gagged a lot which made them slap her ass a lot. The mayor then fucked and spermed her. The other 12 then hard pounded the hell out of her. They completely filled her pussy. She had been off her birthcontrol for 6 months. Don't know who the dad was but 9 months later she delivered twins. They kept her knocked up the entire time I worked in Africa. She was knocked up when we left. They kept the twins and the next baby. She had to exsplain the black baby she had when we got back to America.