View Single Post

Her live in bull
Old 06-21-2018, 02:18 PM

Default Her live in bull

I have posted about my wife having a 2nd full time husband . Our typical day was a little different than cuck watcher's. Most of the time we all slept in the same bed, wife between us. If he took her out for an evening for dinner and clubbing without me they would often go into the downstairs bedroom so as not to wake me if they got home late and I was already in bed. They would usually wake me up anyway because she couldn't keep from being very vocal when Haywood would start pounding her with his huge cock.

In the morning my/our wife usually made breakfast of some sort most of the time just wearing a t-shirt or one of his or my dress shirts and he and I left for work about the same time and she would kiss each of us as we went out to the garage. He always got home about a half hour before I did and when I came in Haywood would already be fucking her in the master bedroom. Those 2 would fuck like newlyweds for the entire 3 years that Haywood lived with us. He had his big, black cock in her every time he could and she made herself available all the time. She loved to make dinner for the three of us and after cleaning up after the meal we did a variety of things, sometimes all 3 of us, other times she would do something with just one of us. Haywood and I became very good friends and did many things together and my/our wife enjoyed putting herself between her 2 men.

The 3 of us would travel together at times and a few times just the 2 of them went away for a weeks vacation or a 3 day weekend getaway. It was very difficult for all 3 of us when he accepted a position as warden ( he was assistant warden here) of a federal prison on the west coast-3 thousand miles away and my wife told him as much as she would have liked to join him they both knew that she was my wife and while she would fly out to visit him she would not be moving with him.