View Single Post

Old 07-03-2018, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathyez1 View Post
well my hot bf came over to my house while hubby was out of town on buying trip. stayed the whole weekend it was incredibly good. he even wore my hubby's underwear and hose robe. really made himself at home.
it was soo much fun finally seeing a Man of the house. he hasn't used a condom in quite a while now. he did ask to see what type of birth control pills I was taking. when I showed them to him he immediately flushed them. I know my mouth flew open. he then told me I wasn't to have them refilled. told right quick it was my time to get pregnant. he said WHEN I was I would be the 5th white wife he has gotten pregnant. what is this a competition oh well. I guess its just a matter of time for me
Kathy
I have a HUGE pregnancy risk fetish and a true desire to have a child with someone other than my husband (don't bother with the HATE responses, we understand the gravity of this)…..and one of the most INTENSE fantasies about how I become pregnant is to just be "one of his sluts" and get knocked up by a Black Lover who simply wants to knock up white wives. Just a hole for his sperm and a womb for his baby, and maybe bragging rights in front of his friends!! LORD that makes me wet just writing it!! Being #5, or 8, or 15 would be SO hot!!

I can't take the pill, but it would also be HOT to have my Lover take them away from me and flush them or to make my husband do this chore for us/him!! When I travel with my Boss/Lover for business, I like to leave my diaphragm on hubby's side of the bed with a note inside that says "I won't be needing THIS where I'm going!!"

J (the wife)