View Single Post

Orally bi-sexual
Old 07-04-2018, 08:50 AM

Default Orally bi-sexual

I've got a small dick and began by sucking my best friends bigger cock at about 12 years old. Soon after that I discovered that my mother cheated on my dad and he knew about it. I spied on them as she fucked the guy who owned the shoe store while my dad watched and jerked off. Seeing his cock I realized mine would probably never get bigger and that my future wife would probably cheat on me too. I tried to play it straight but less than a year into our marriage, I caught her fucking another guy in our bed. I couldn't handle it and we divorced. After a long period of very little sex, I met a gal you let me fuck her but I knew she was only interested in the lifestyle I could give her. This ultimately led to me becoming a willing cuckold once we married. It was humiliating to watch other men fuck her, and even more so when I began to jerk off as I watched. I was soon licking their cum from her pussy and off their cocks and then sucking. It is especially exciting to kneel before a man with a huge black cock fresh with cum from my wife's pussy and suck it clean. I do like to suck cock but I have no desire and would refuse to kiss another man or be fucked in the ass. So, call me a faggot or whatever, but I'm only orally bi-sexual.