Thread: BBC Breeding
View Single Post

her choice
Old 07-04-2018, 01:11 PM

Default her choice

My wife and I had discussed from the very beginning that if she became pregnant by me or anyone else, the child would be "ours" because my wife hated condoms and couldn't take BC pills it was bound to happen and over the years she had become pregnant 2 times to white guys but had miscarried both times. But the 3rd time she came to me one Sunday morning and asked me if I would be OK with just the black man that lived with us (as a renter-thats what everyone else knew about him) but he was actually sharing all of the household expenses and my/our wife that he (Haywood is his name) could have exclusive use of her because she really wanted to have a child to him. With my consent it took him less than 3 weeks to get her pregnant with his big, black cock that she loved so much.

She made it to almost 5 months before she miscarried and that was the last time she ever became pregnant. We often wondered how the families would have reacted if she had been able to have his child. Her mother had grown up in a bigger city on the side of town that had a higher percentage of black and Hispanic population and she was very much against interracial marriages and or white girls having mixed-race babies. It would have been interesting to see how she would have been if her oldest daughter (my wife) would have had Haywood's baby. GTR