View Single Post

Can't help it......
Old 07-06-2018, 08:44 PM

Default Can't help it......

I get "jealous" or maybe more like pissed off sometimes.....we may have something planned for a while (have to plan ahead when her Lover is not around/available) and suddenly he'll have a change of plans and she drops anything we have planned to be with him.

I've been on the way to meet her after work (45 minutes one way), and had her call and tell me there is a change in plans and I should go back home. Its both irritating and HOT in the same moment.....but its hard not to be pissed off.

Had her call me late in the day on New Years Eve and cancel our plans so she could spend the weekend with a new Lover....not the evening, the WEEKEND!! It was irritating finding out I was spending the weekend alone and HOT that she was going to be spending the weekend unplanned with a new Lover. Unplanned means her diaphragm, all the birth control she uses, was safely at home with me and she said there wasn't time for me to bring it down or even an overnight bag.....they wolud go to the mall and buy some sexy outfits for her to wear for him...….

How can you stay mad for long over that?! But definitely jealous because he was getting what I wasn't!!

CW