View Single Post

Wife prefers long term also.....
Old 07-09-2018, 07:43 PM

Default Wife prefers long term also.....

My wife prefers long term relationships too. Have never had anyone move in, but that's because most of them were married also, I suspect. She always liked being able to go away for periods of time with her long term Lovers. Said she is able to let go sexually better that way.

Her current affair is 8 yrs long and although has slowed down some, shows no signs of ending. His wife currently has some medical problems and his focus is on her right now, as it should be.

My wife and her Lover travel quite a bit for business together and like to let people know they are involved, sometimes even letting them think they are newlyweds. He even bought her a small diamond ring that she wears when they are traveling together, leaving her wedding ring at home, and occasionally she'll even wear it in the office to tease him and see if anyone notices the difference (so far no one has said anything anyway). No one in the company is at all aware of their sexual relationship.

She also leaves her diaphragm at home when they travel as she is HOPING to get pregnant by him.....but that seems unlikely now due to his age (late 60's) and she ahs a tipped uterus that makes it difficult to get pregnant. They even plan a month long "business planning trip" to Florida over Xmas to last thru two fertile cycles to enhance the possibility.

We understand the "2nd husband" situation quite well.....she has had several "2nd husbands" over the years. One was Black and if his wife had not found out about their relationship and delivered an ultimatum to him, we would no doubt be raising at least one child from him. They had made the decision to stop any pretense of birth control when the wife caught on to them.

CW