Thread: BBC Breeding
View Single Post

Old 07-09-2018, 10:20 PM

Smile

My wife may have had other men's babies but she denies it. I suspect that one or more of the babies my wife had, when she was cheating on me and after I found out she was cheating on me and made me her cuckold, were not mine, but my wife insists that I am the father of all of her babies. My wife has had sex with 50 other men that she has admitted to, she never lets the other men use a condom even though she did not use birth control. So, I think the odds are that at least one man must have knocked her up. She says that I am the father of all 5 of her babies. We very seldom fucked but when she did want me to fuck her, she always got pregnant after one or two times of me fucking her, having her baby 9 months later. I told her I was amazed that I only had to fuck her once to impregnate her. She said that I must have very potent sperm. I believed her for many years. It took me many years to realize that she was probably already pregnant by some other man. Some of our kids don't even look much like me. So I think I might have picked up the tab for raising one to three of other men's babies. I am excited and happy by the idea that I might have raised other men's babies. Of course, I love all of my kids regardless of who their biological father might be.
It only matters in a curious and erotic way because I have always loved them all as my own. I would have loved them just as much even if my wife admitted they were another man's baby.
If my wife had a black man's baby or babies, I would have happily raised them as my own because they would have been my wife's babies. I know it would have been difficult for me because everyone would know that my wife is a slut for black cocks and had a black man's baby. Even though I believe it right for my wife to have a baby with any man she wants to, a white wife having a black man's baby is still frowned upon by most people and society in general. I hope that changes soon.