Thread: BBC Breeding
View Single Post

Old 07-10-2018, 05:03 PM

Some very interesting answers. In our case my wife and I had a daughter when I started bugging her to fuck a black man. It took me about 3 years of talking, begging her. She finally agreed and went on the pill. I had a job where I worked overseas a lot. One trip was to Africa. I spent a lot of time away from her doing my job. I came back from my first assignment and my wife told me that the house master had been fucking her daily. I was hot as hell, she said that he told her he would fuck her daily. He also told her she would be required to service his friends once in a while. She said it would be hard for her to fuck so much but she would try to keep the housemaster happy. 3 months into our stay in Africa she told me she needed to see a doctor to have more birth control pills ordered. She saw and nice woman doctor who filled her request. The doctor was friends with our house master. She gave my wife sugar pills instead of the real thing. 3 months later the doctor told her she was knocked up. I was pissed as hell but at the same time extremely excited about seeing wife's belly swell. Wife was bred 3 times while in Africa. All 3 were raised by the house master. Wife was bred a 4th time just before we came home. So we have one black baby, a girl, to raise. It has been an interesting ride so far. Was very hard telling the family what happened. My boss just told me that I would be going to Africa again. Talked to wife about her going or staying. Very fast she told me she would be going and she looked forward to being bred again. Here we go again.