View Single Post

Bigger Is Better and Harder
Old 07-13-2018, 11:52 AM

Default Bigger Is Better and Harder

I'm an African male that enjoys assisting women and full filling their fantasy and the experiencing of a big black cock. I am seeking white pussy; white women really turn me on, and make my big black cock harder than ever. Can you handle a big black cock 11.10 in length, 2-inches in width? I understand that a lot of you want to remain discreet with your desires while others are more open to watching their significant other enjoy another man sexually. I am confident that I can provide you with both and that I can respect your boundaries in the process. I am aware that some of you want and need a connection with the big black cock craving. I can provide you with that. I am also aware that others are more into the hot wife scenario and strictly want a BBC that can remain unattached. I can provide you with that as well. If any of this interests you, please feel free to message me. I currently live in the Bahamas, and although I work full-time. I would be more than happy to arrange something with you at a later date if I possible for the qualities you are looking for. If for any reason you I would love for you to see pictures on my profile as well as my introduction, of my big black cock size. You can message me directly and I will happily use other means to provide you with proof my profile has images I believe you are a sweet woman. I really want you; I want to make deep passionate long lasting sex with you, feeling all the passion you have to offer, as I am offering you? I look forward to all responses and inquiries. You all have my best wishes in pursuit of a big black cock you want. I would love to meet you if I could?