View Single Post

Old 07-14-2018, 10:16 PM

We have one black friend that is a regular visitor because he enjoys my wife sucking him off alot. He works a delivery service. When he syops by we all 3 know why. I literally love to watch them. And wifey dates many black men and I never get to see most of them in action so....... My wife and Wayne connect exceptionally well. He deepthroats wifey until hes nearing orgasm. But since shes a taste freak he pulls out to cum. Wifey gets in position to receive every drop. She savors each squirt as though it was the last as he holds her head in place she gazes into his eyes with such eagerness to please that Ive never seen in her. Once he unloads she swirls his cum and swallows it with one very intense gulp. Then they both work to get those last few dribbles. After that she polishes him off and hes ready to roll. Half the time he tells my wife hes got a few spare minutes which means theyre going to the bedroom for a quickie. At which I excuse myself and make a short shopping excursion. Shes always either waiting in bed or in a gown in the kitchen. Its a tough life but somebody has to live it. Im mostly all oral and its easy to tell why she caters to his every desire! Ive told her many times if I could be reborn Id be a black man with a 12 inch dick hahaha! And she tells me to just stay happy where Im at and I do.