View Single Post

Spanking is needed sometimes
Old 07-19-2018, 09:29 PM

Default Spanking is needed sometimes

Excellent telling of how to handle a situation like you were in. Good that your wife knew what she needed. You made a very wise decision to have it done by a man that knows what he is doing. Personally I have spanked many a fine ass over the years and in every instance they were ready to fuck as soon as I was done. Sometimes I took care of them and other times someone else fucked them, including my own wife was given to some others over the years after she had been disciplined for an incorrect attitude.

My step daughter is 38 years old now, divorced twice, and as recently as 6-7 weeks ago I paddled her bare ass for being disrespectful to her mother. I first got involved with her mother when she was 9 and after discussing it with her mother the first time she did that in my presence, I recommended a bare bottom spanking and her mother said that I was to proceed and not to give into "little miss bullhead". Approximately 20 minutes later with a fiery red ass, and laying face down on her bed , she understood that for the first time in her life that there would be consequences for her bad behavior or sassy mouth. And now almost 30 years later she still gets her ass paddled, she knows that she is wrong and accepts her punishment without resistance. There is always a minimum of 6 (3 on each cheek) and maximum of 20 (10 on each cheek). The first time she got the 20 was when she"ran away" when she was 12, she was hiding out at a friends house. There have been a few other major indiscretions that she has received the maximum for. GTR