View Single Post

Old 08-02-2018, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorrdw View Post
My wife, seemed to have hit the ground running as a young woman, after being regularly sexually involved with the divorced (28 at the time-she was 15) and he was fucking her basically daily for about 3 years and including after marrying me and she continued to fuck him for 5 months after we were married, so she was getting it from both of us almost every day/night. Then she started with my black co-worker Willie and it just escalated from there. On more that one occasion she would tell me I know that I'm a slut that is easy to fuck but you love me that way don't you? And I truly did, the woman would fuck and did fuck just about any man she wanted to when they would arouse her. Never knew for sure if she was a nymphomaniac or just a woman that loved to be fucked.

Most of the time she seemed like your normal soccer mom an enjoyed sporting events, but I know that she was also eyeing up potential lovers everywhere she went. GTR
i can relate to that. The amazing part of living in the rural South is how fast word gets around that a good looking white wifey is available for Black men. The more Black men shes seen with the more that want her. I have absolutely no objections to that. My wife is taking birth control but has already told me several bm want to get her pregnant. Its her call and Im ready to raise the baby no matter who the father is. She likes to tease me about taking her pills. Im waiting to rub that tummy too. Odds are extremely high the baby will be black since I seldom get a chance to penetrate. But in all fairness shes said when she quits taking te pill she will give me ample opportunity to be a father. Lets see how it goes.