View Single Post

Old 08-13-2018, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakeman4 View Post
This is a two part thread.
First I've always wondered how many of the women ever get pregnant from all the sex they are having. Yes I know that birth control is good but its not perfect. And some women seem pretty involved.

The other part comes from a person that used to have a site but has since closed it. She was once asked by a bull if this woman would consider having a baby by him. Her answer was not but not really definite.

So ever since I've wondered how many women have been asked if they'd consider having a baby by what is probably their favorite bull. That said wonder if she and her husband not only consider a request of this type but decide to go through it.

Another woman that had a great site that sold videos where some of them were of her. Well apparently she was reunited with a bull but, from what she said, forgot to get back on birth control. The video ends with her rubbing a four month baby bulge and her husband adding that it's not his since he's had a vasectomy. Sadly she too has closed her site so wonder if any other women that have sites like we're seeing have done this.

So now how about some feedback, especially from the women. And yes I know how serious this would be bringing a new life into the world. Just interested in people's thoughts.
It is something that goes hand in hand with this sexual lifestyle. I mean you're already considered to be having a taboo sexual lifestyle so what would be the ultimate and that would be to have the child of a bull. Also just logically that with sex comes pregnancy sometimes even with the best laid plans and protection. I have role played the scenario lots of times in the bedroom with no actual intent on doing so at the time. I have had some scares where I thought I was pregnant and I have been pregnant twice for real. The first was a child from my husband and I and the second I was the surrogate for a couple we know that could not have kids.